Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many member keep snakes or reptiles as pets ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a milk snake in my 20,s. I would have dreams that I’d roll over him in my sleep. I can’t confirm that he ran away or if he was stolen. I had a coworker over the night before the morning that he was missing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My daughter did as a youngster. Leopard gecko, then bearded dragon, then king snake.

Comment

My kids have a bearded dragon. She is very chill, walks around the downstairs, goes outside by the pool and gets some sun, just a fun lazy lizard.

Comment

I don't KEEP any of them but I let them live here on my property if'n they want to. Snakes and lizards do much more good than harm. I have a double butt load of Spiny lizards and Anoles along with a gazillion Geckos and weed eater snakes under every rock, board or flower pot.

Comment

As a kid I had a bunch of box turtles as pets. Even had one lay eggs that hatched.

Comment

Snakes have no chance to survive around our place. 9 Jack Russells takes care of a lot of vermin.

Comment

We just pick him up today

My niece with one of them .

My girl with hers .

Comment

[QUOTE=bullets13;16785937]We have a bearded dragon.

I did too. Divorced it about 12 years ago.

Comment

My daughter has an snow corn snake and a tree frog at my house and a leopard gecko at her mom's.

Comment

I have 15 dogs, so no snakes or other reptiles or small animals. However I do wear a Rattlesnake hatband,

Comment

My brother has had several but I really don't keep snakes or lizards for any extended period of time. We had an iguana at one point,some red-eared sliders, a bearded dragon, two ball pythons and my brother had a Rhodesian boa. That boa he had was mean.

Comment

Bearded dragon as a classroom pet. I bring her home over long breaks, but she stays at school most of the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Had a Mean *** bull snake when I was a kid.

Comment

If it don’t come when I call it, don’t consider it a pet.
                              Only a possession.

Snakes are welcome around the ranch unless they are venomous or in the chicken coop.

Comment

Working...
                              X