No announcement yet.

2023 Texas Rangers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

June 9 thru 11 will be fun. We have won 4 series in a row, looking forward to two mediocre teams in SEA and STL, then get TB in Tampa.

Comment

Well...one slipped by us this afternoon and you can't win them all.

Comment

I listened to most of it today. What strikes me vs past years teams is how often they get runners past 1st base early in innings. Seems like they used to get a lot of singles that turned into double plays, where now it’s more doubles that turn into legit scoring chances or runs. Couple missed chances on the bases today, and a few defensive miscues…but I always err on the side of being aggressive on the bases.

Nice to have good baseball on the field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bullpen did pretty well again. Didn’t allow any earned runs, but two inherited runs came in after a sac bunt turned into a single and then a weak single the other way against the shift. But other than that they kept the rangers in the game for the 3rd straight time.

Comment

We’ll have our butts in seats Friday night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I'm finally making it out to the ball park next week. One of my oldest friends who is a rabid Cardinals fan is coming to town from Tulsa - should be a good time.

Comment

Good to hear Jerp. Yall have fun and go rangers.

Comment

Nice little pitchers duel tonight.

J. Jung - AL Rookie of the Month for the second month in a row.

Eovaldi - Pitcher 'O the Month

Jonah Heim cut all his hair off.

Rangers take the lead playing small ball. Nice.
                  Last edited by mikemorvan; 06-02-2023, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Grant Anderson Show is in progress. Begins with a strike out.

Comment

Ok let's close this out.

Comment

Great win tonight! Starting pitching continues to shine!

Comment

Nice little combined shut out in less than 2.5 hours. Sweet.

Comment

I get the feeling Bochy really likes this club. And under 2.5 is awesome. Nice work by Gray and the pen.

Comment

2023 Texas Rangers

We had a good time tonight with the nephews and my boy! 7:05 first pitch, 2 hours 5 minutes game time! In bed by 10:15 for 8:00am pool play!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Rangers Win 2-0

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8djG9Hkqz8"]Mariners vs. Rangers Game Highlights (6/2/23) | MLB Highlights - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X