Back making knives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SOLID EAGLE View Post
    Thank y'all for the kind words and encouragement. I am having a lot of fun making these. I will probably be listing some of them in the classified within a day or two if anyone is interested. I need to replenish my consumables and steel.
    Better pay for an associate sponsor membership first or youll get your hand slapped

Comment

Well done! Those look great. I tried my hand at making knives and like you, life got in the way. I am about ready to get back to learning. Keep posting!

Comment

Originally posted by CWendling View Post
        Better pay for an associate sponsor membership first or youll get your hand slapped
        Thanks for the heads up. I sent Mary a message asking about it this morning. I just did a Supporting Membership but I haven't heard back from her yet on the associate. Do you know how it works?

Comment

Originally posted by SOLID EAGLE View Post
          Thanks for the heads up. I sent Mary a message asking about it this morning. I just did a Supporting Membership but I haven't heard back from her yet on the associate. Do you know how it works?
          Glad to see you back at the grinder. $500 sponsorship fee for hobby and full time knifemakers I believe. I've reached out a few weeks back but no heard a reply yet, probably summer busyness. Keep up the work

Comment

I stopped asking a couple of years ago, but the last few times I asked, she said they were not taking any more knife maker sponsors

Comment

Good stuff. Always some talented craftsman on here

Comment

These knives, or at least the last one may look nice in photos but it is incredible in person. Was waiting for me when I got home from the long weekend. If you’re thinking about grabbing one, jump. Should be twice the price at least. Fit, finish, and all around craftsmanship is honestly amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
                  These knives, or at least the last one may look nice in photos but it is incredible in person. Was waiting for me when I got home from the long weekend. If you’re thinking about grabbing one, jump. Should be twice the price at least. Fit, finish, and all around craftsmanship is honestly amazing.

Wow!!, thank you TexasBob for the kind words.

Comment

I just got mine today, and I’ll agree with Texasbob 100%!

I could not be more pleased with the aesthetics, the design, or the fit/finish! It is a gorgeous, robust knife, with a real handle made for real people’s hands. The sheath is as well put together as the knife.

I could not be more happy with this purchase, or my experience with Mr Tullis. Highly reccomend.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      I just got mine today, and I’ll agree with Texasbob 100%!

I could not be more pleased with the aesthetics, the design, or the fit/finish! It is a gorgeous, robust knife, with a real handle made for real people’s hands. The sheath is as well put together as the knife.

I could not be more happy with this purchase, or my experience with Mr Tullis. Highly reccomend.

Y'all are too kind, thank you.

Comment

I third the messages above by DMo and TXBob.

Fit and finish is great! Feels good in hand, and looks great!
                        Best looking knife I own.

Comment

Originally posted by fish4food View Post
                          I third the messages above by DMo and TXBob.

Fit and finish is great! Feels good in hand, and looks great!
                          Best looking knife I own.
                          Thank you fish4food.

Comment

Working...
                          X