Hagerman draw points?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hagerman draw points?

I know prior to tpwd taking over the draw that 3-4 ppts usually got you drawn. Is it still that way, does H staff coordinate w tpwd on points?

Hard to say. The state has only been running the draw for 2 years and from the looks of the last couple of years, folks with points on the books were still making it with 3/4. This year should give you a better idea of how many points it takes to get in.

Comment

You're in the state system now which uses some kind of cubing formula to determine how many entries you get in the draw. As more people start accruing 2+ points, as well as the applicants have nearly doubled, expect it to start turning into a crap shoot like all the other draws

Comment

How do you find out how many pts you have, and is it pts per segment or over all that determines you getting drawn for something?

Comment

Yeah, I was thinking it will be even harder to get drawn. My son and I were on a 3 yr cycle lol. I've got 3 pts now, was hoping to get lucky this year. I sure wish the refuge would have kept it in house!

Comment

Originally posted by BlessedVeteran0305 View Post
            How do you find out how many pts you have, and is it pts per segment or over all that determines you getting drawn for something?
            Login via this page- check status tab

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
              https://tpwd.texas.gov/huntwild/hunt..._hunt_drawing/
              Thank you sir

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                https://tpwd.texas.gov/huntwild/hunt..._hunt_drawing/

Got it thank you. Do they count your points for each segment you apply for or add them all up together?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X