• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
    Year, make, model will help us a lot.
    2015 Forrest river wildwood 28DBUD

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GWPickle View Post
      Where is trailer located,there are several ways to get in. If in south Texas I would be willing to go check. No I don't don't offer help for pay, just like to help.
      Thank you for the offer. Hopefully I can get it closed manually. I'm not far from Crestview in Buda. It needs a new ac anyway. Might get traded in too

Comment

Check the cgfi in the bathroom as well and make sure it isn't tripped. You may also have one next to the kitchen sink.

Comment

Originally posted by BlessedVeteran0305 View Post
          Check the cgfi in the bathroom as well and make sure it isn't tripped. You may also have one next to the kitchen sink.
          And the fridge plug thats accessed from the outside.

Comment

Look for a reset switch on one of the fuses.

Comment

If you have a gfci plug outside, make sure it doesn't have a reset switch on it also

Comment

Thank you for all the replies. I will check out all of these when i'm able to get down there again

Comment

So was able to close the slide and lift up the stabilizers with the generator. The tounge would only work with 7 way plugged in. When I went to drop trailer tongue would not lift. Hooked battery in trailer again and tounge jack worked. So I don't know what to look at. Maybe an inverter?

Comment

I think you have a bad battery

Comment

Your battery is shot. When you replace it, install a battery disconnect and a battery maintainer.

The converters in most campers are not good battery chargers/maintainers. The disconnect will isolate the battery from the camper while on shore power. A good maintainer (Battery Tender, etc.) will keep the battery charged without overcharging/ruining it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I went to OK and picked up my TT from the lease last Saturday because virtually nothing 12V was working. I pulled the Corplast underbelly off and this is what I found.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
                          I went to OK and picked up my TT from the lease last Saturday because virtually nothing 12V was working. I pulled the Corplast underbelly off and this is what I found.
                          YIKES! That is a quick way to get blood boiling.

Comment

had similar issues First issue was bad battery.... then found out the invertor was also bad... that was a pin to get to lol Glad ya got it figured out.

Comment

Listen to Carey. He know what he’s talking about.

All these other Jake leg electricians talking about GFCIs don’t, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by careybirdwell View Post
                                Your slide out are a 12v system. A generator will probably not help, unless the slide is hooked up to the distribution center instead of battery
                                Yup, this.

I have a 2012 Forest River Chaparral and had issues with everything 12v last year.

It was a bad inverter.

This is the one I purchased to replace it, in case you need it. And it wasnt too bad to replace.

PowerMax 55 Amp MBA 3 Stage Converter - Fieldstone PM3 55A mba - Converter/Chargers

Good luck.

J

Comment

Working...
                                X