Official Outdoor Griddle Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post
    Check your SPAM folder, thats were I found mine.
    No luck there either. No big deal ..if it works out great if not I will pick one up.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      Yall wanna buy some property?
      **** food pics get me every time. Guess I should have been in the classifieds instead.

Comment

That other thread sounded like it was likely a scam. Before this thread blows up, I'd read the entire other thread.

Comment

Does anybody need the front drain grease slide attachment that Backyard Life sells for $14.99 I ordered one before my griddle arrived and they shipped the wrong griddle it was suppose to be fron drain in black they shipped the back drain in stainless I am all tore up about the mistake.
          I will ship it on your dime or we can meet around McKinney or Sherman area should be in classifieds I know!
          Freddy

Comment

Originally posted by OBU13DAD View Post
            Does anybody need the front drain grease slide attachment that Backyard Life sells for $14.99 I ordered one before my griddle arrived and they shipped the wrong griddle it was suppose to be fron drain in black they shipped the back drain in stainless I am all tore up about the mistake.
            I will ship it on your dime or we can meet around McKinney or Sherman area should be in classifieds I know!
            Freddy

Nice screw up in your favor!

Comment

I'm trying to put this off, but I'm gettin aweful hungry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by OBU13DAD View Post

Freddy

Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I joined the griddle club. I got a Blue Rhino. Looking for info on the best spatula and scraper. I have seen the black Stone kit on amazon but wanted to know if they were good quality. Would like some good heavy duty ones. Anybody have good reviews on some?

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter90 View Post
                    I just picked up a blue rhino. I liked the portability. Will give an honest opinion after a few cooks.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                    This is the one I have and it is great!

Comment

tagged

Comment

I have a Blue Rhino. Love how the shelves fold over to cover griddle, no complaints

Comment

You Blue Rhino guys, I read a few reviews that indicated the grease trap/pocket got really nasty as the grease or at least some of the grease did not make it into the cup. Have ya'll found this to be the case?

Comment

Any deal out there in these ?

Comment

Bought a new 36” for opening weekend. Burners seem to be putting off a smaller flame than I’d expect and griddle took forever to warm up and never got really hot like I’d expect. Brand new LP canister. Anyone have this happen? Is there something I’m missing or did I screw up on the assembly somehow????

Comment

Originally posted by Shakedown View Post
                                Bought a new 36” for opening weekend. Burners seem to be putting off a smaller flame than I’d expect and griddle took forever to warm up and never got really hot like I’d expect. Brand new LP canister. Anyone have this happen? Is there something I’m missing or did I screw up on the assembly somehow????
                                Sounds like it is the new safety regulators. They have to be hooked up a certain way and the valves opened a certain way or they restrict the pressure. I think the reset procedure goes something like turn off the propane bottle. Wait a minute or so. Turn off the burners. Wait 5 minutes. Rehook up bottled and turn on. Turn on burner and light. Should fix it. I have the problem occasionally when I change propane tanks. Google the issue it is fairly common.

Comment

Working...
                                X