Krivoman Outdoors is looking for Dealers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Krivoman Outdoors is looking for Dealers

Well I have been pretty good about selling all over Texas and having people come get in Leander. But I am wanting to start getting my blinds to people who dont want to make the drive. Which will in turn help me sell more product. I have attached a map that has areas I want to look at due to their location to me as well as where I get the most calls from. Been tracking calls for about 2 years and data shows these areas as higher demands.

The 2 top places where people call from are north of Houston all the way up towards Athens to Dallas and South of Houston. I have received several calls this week from the Victoria Rosenberg side of Houston. I have been stocking up on an inventory during the slower months of Jan - may. So I have them available at the moment. The whole point was to have stock for Dealers. The busy season is about to start and I will be getting over 100 a month and selling them as fast as I get them. I am open to other areas just know that what I have circled is the highest demands per my phone records.

Click image for larger version

Name:	map of texas.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.7 KB
ID:	25177917

Ideas welcome. Phone calls are welcome if you are interested in a dealership. I will say that I am looking for someone with Shop/ road frontage and prefer hunting/ farm type business. But willing to look at others.. Would love to do business with TBH sponsors. Keep it in the family so to speak.

512-762-4080
    Mitch Krivokucha
    Owner

Mitch,
    So glad you are gonna do this. It’s not always easy to get up to your place.
    Wheelers and Struttys in Boerne would be great options. Both right on I10.
    Let me know if i can help in any way.

Comment

I highly recommend getting in touch with Davis Country Store in Buffalo.

Comment

Try Able Ammo in Huntsville.

Comment

In target archery in Canton would be a good location I would think. Right off of 20 and all the first Monday traffic once a month coming by

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I would give Oasis and/or Uvalco a call in Uvalde.

Comment

Maybe the brush to bay outfitters would be interested, They are a site sponsor too I believe

Comment

Mitch we are probably going to be out of the area your focused on. We are looking to get a commercial property in Aspermont with 380 frontage. We are going to sell our feeders and filling trailers and other products we build. We would love to talk with you about this opportunity as 90% of our bow blinds on our ranch are yours.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrow-Tek View Post
                  Mitch we are probably going to be out of the area your focused on. We are looking to get a commercial property in Aspermont with 380 frontage. We are going to sell our feeders and filling trailers and other products we build. We would love to talk with you about this opportunity as 90% of our bow blinds on our ranch are yours.
                  I work in Aspermont, this sounds great!

Comment

Mason is just a little bit south right out of the lines of your NW most circle. Their feed store is on the main highway going in and out of town. Also a little further east is a Lyssy and Eckel feed store in Llano.

Comment

we have these blinds all over our south texas lease and they are awesome - I killed this guy at about 20 yards with rifle on low fence - he never knew I was there
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Arrow-Tek View Post
                        That area is covered in deer leases. I would drive from Lubbock over there to pick one up for sure. Great idea.

Comment

Dilley Grain and Feed in Dilley might be a good option for you

Comment

Mitch,
                            Get with Tim or Billy at Bush To Bay Outfitters or Foreverlast. They are about an hour away from Victoria located in Hallettsville.

Phone # (361)798-9294.

Comment

I would look at Ranchland feed and fertilizer in Goldthwaite. They sale lots of blinds. They have a website. They also deliver and sit it up.
                              Last edited by doghouse; 05-22-2019, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X