No announcement yet.

2019 Houston Astros season thread “Take It Back”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lead off double and Gurriel doesnt sniff 3rd.

Comment

Weee weee weeeeeee
      That guys suit is straight up ballin.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
        Weee weee weeeeeee
        That guys suit is straight up ballin.
        I had to start your thread 😄

Comment

Offense will get rolling.....getting some great pitching again to start the season....

Altuve striking out without swinging the bat once....thats crazy

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
            Offense will get rolling.....getting some great pitching again to start the season....

Altuve striking out without swinging the bat once....thats crazy

For sure. Good to see the production from Correa. He looks like the Correa pre back injury. Bullpen is nails. The difference between Osuna with a tight lead vs Giles is night and day lol. Rotation looks solid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Pitching has been good so far. Hope they can keep it up. The bats will wake up.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                Springer is probably my favorite mlb player in the game now. I love that guy’s game.

I hope he gets payed before Correa.

If Correa stays healthy, I am afraid that Springer is going to be the odd man out.

Comment

Originally posted by bearintex View Post
                  If Correa stays healthy, I am afraid that Springer is going to be the odd man out.
                  I hope that this actually is the case. Not because I want to see Springer go, but because I'd like to see Correa stay healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by bigt6450 View Post
                    I hope that this actually is the case. Not because I want to see Springer go, but because I'd like to see Correa stay healthy.
                    My biggest fear is that Correa stays healthy enough this year to sign a big extension and then averages 110 games a season for the next 5 years while Springer is killing it with some other team.

Comment

Originally posted by tmurray View Post
                      My biggest fear is that Correa stays healthy enough this year to sign a big extension and then averages 110 games a season for the next 5 years while Springer is killing it with some other team.
                      This is my fear as well. I enjoy watching Correa. But I also enjoy watching Springer. He can jump start the whole team at times.

Comment

Astros fans: help me out, please. Follow me on Twitter as Tradtiger @Tradtiger and Tradtiger@Tradtiger1. (Apparently I accidentally opened two different accounts). Feel free to retweet to all followers -- especially baseball people and scouts.

Anyway, my purpose -- stated clearly on Twitter -- for being on Twitter -- is to try and get son Eric @TheSoarin_Eagle Sandoz #submarine pitcher into pro baseball AND to help other parents get their young athletes into college level sports. Thanks.

Will add pics on phone edit.

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
                          Astros fans: help me out, please. Follow me on Twitter as Tradtiger @Tradtiger and Tradtiger@Tradtiger1. (Apparently I accidentally opened two different accounts). Feel free to retweet to all followers -- especially baseball people and scouts.

Anyway, my purpose -- stated clearly on Twitter -- for being on Twitter -- is to try and get son Eric @TheSoarin_Eagle Sandoz #submarine pitcher into pro baseball AND to help other parents get their young athletes into college level sports. Thanks.

Will add pics on phone edit.
                          At TAMUK Current stats: 1.95 ERA; 27.2 Innings, 27 K's; Opposing BA .177.
                          Record: 4-0, w/ 3 Saves.

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
                            At TAMUK Current stats: 1.95 ERA; 27.2 Innings, 27 K's; Opposing BA .177.
                            Record: 4-0, w/ 3 Saves.

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk
                            I don't mean to be negative Nancy, but:

He is at Kingsville for a reason. Their is a D1 school just up the road to the North who sends several kids to Kingsville every year who aren't getting enough PT.

Disclaimer: I know a few scouts.

Tell him to keep up the good work and keep working hard. As talent will get him to where he wants to go, not social media

Comment

Formation of F-16 just buzzed my hood goingnin the direction of MMP. Too [emoji41]

Comment

Heard/saw them do a practice run earlier today at the office..loud....

Comment

Working...
                                X