Post your MILF PICS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe these are coming stock now
    Last edited by dfwgunner13; 05-22-2019, 04:01 PM.

Comment

My father is just about to wrap up this restoration project for his brother in law. It was his high school car and only has/had something like 60k original mileage. He and my aunt live in Jersey and have always kept it indoors. He stopped driving it in college and parked it. Over the next 20years he has purchased all the OEM fomoco parts to restore and change it to a manual car. Was originally a GTA350. Now will be a numbers correct GT350. It’s a big block 390 solid lifter car. Engine parts are all fomoco as well. This thing is awesome and I want it bad. I think all that’s left is to get the tach working, alignment, and put on the badging/stickers. They are shipping back to Jersey next month.

Comment

2 of my Fords
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well played AC....

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
            Typical ford owner... panties in a wad...lol
            That is so mean! His panties aren't in a wad....they are in the tampon dispenser installed in the console of that Ford!

Comment

Originally posted by chrisgunguy View Post
              My father is just about to wrap up this restoration project for his brother in law. It was his high school car and only has/had something like 60k original mileage. He and my aunt live in Jersey and have always kept it indoors. He stopped driving it in college and parked it. Over the next 20years he has purchased all the OEM fomoco parts to restore and change it to a manual car. Was originally a GTA350. Now will be a numbers correct GT350. It’s a big block 390 solid lifter car. Engine parts are all fomoco as well. This thing is awesome and I want it bad. I think all that’s left is to get the tach working, alignment, and put on the badging/stickers. They are shipping back to Jersey next month.

I like I like [emoji16]. Beautiful car

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm disappointed. Post 49 is the best. I guess my thought was going somewhere else. But nice trucks.

Comment

Unexpected thread direction, but, I like Fords too. Have owned a '66 F-100, and three F-150s -- '93, '04, and '10.

Comment

Originally posted by Mjjust View Post
                    My son’s 79 F250 we restored.
                    Nice!

Originally posted by HotRod Hunter View Post
                    2 of my Fords

That roadster is AWESOME! What year is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My donation to the MILF
                      2000 GT with a 14' coyote with 4500 stall/powerglide
                      88mm turbo
                      haltech and more, getting close to being up and running
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by planomustang View Post
                        I only get 8-9 mpg in this little Ford.

a - YouTube
                        Nice looking car. I used to have two 69 Machs, both of mine were candy apple red 351W cars, that were warmed over a bit.

This is a picture of my second Mach.
                        Last edited by RifleBowPistol; 05-25-2019, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy1911 View Post

3 feet of water!!!
                          2 feet of mud!!!

Cutting donuts like its no problem on BFG mud terrains, and it takes over 10 seconds for the mud to quit raining down!!!

That is the baddest of bad trucks!!!
                          No BS. I found out when you turn the wheel all the way to lock either way. The back side of the tires are exposed. The first time I got brave and stopped in the pond and then did a donut. I had the wheel all the way to lock one direction or the other don't remember. I did one or two donuts, then stopped. I started to ask whoever was with me where we should go next and about that time, it started raining huge clumps of mud. The first time I did it, I was completely shocked. I could not believe the mud was able to stay in the air that long. But after doing a few times, I found it was pretty consistent. Finally figured out it was the mud being slung off of the front tires or tire, which ever had the back side of the tire expose, because the wheels were all the way to lock. I have told this story many times and commonly I get people who think I am full of it. Find a decent truck with some good mud tires, put it in some nice soft mud turn the wheel to lock and floor it. You will be very surprised how high it will chunk mud. I have seen a few videos in recent years of other guys who have discovered that one.

Yes, the large pond had something like 3 ft. of water in in most of the time. The bottom, was very liquid mud for probably the first 1 ft. or so, then it went to more of a soft thick mud for another 1 ft to 2 ft. depending on exactly where you were. If you drove off in the cattails, I don't know how deep that mud was. If someone were to open a door on my truck while I was in the large pond, I would have a lot of water in the truck quickly. I pushed a 2X4 straight down, never hit anything close to solid. I made the mistake of trying to make my own exit out of the pond once. I drove through the cattails, I found out quickly, that was something you don't do. Where there was no cattails the mud was no more than 2 ft deep at the deepest, below that it had a very solid bottom. Where the cattails were, we never found a bottom to the mud they were in.

As for you bone head comment about mushrooms. I have never done any drugs, mushrooms, ect., ever. Maybe that's your thing, but not mine. Back in those days, I had never drank any alcohol. I was into hunting, fishing and racing cars and four wheeling. I spent a lot of time riding ATVs and dirt bikes back behind our house, in what everyone called the park. It was probably over 20,000 ac. of sand oaks, marsh. I regularly found guys who were stuck out there and pulled them out with the Bronco. I made a good bit of money that way. The F150 I had before the Bronco, was hard to get around out in the park, because it was a Super Cab long bed, too **** long to get down many of the trails. Then there was not much weight on the rear axle, so the rear tires spun a lot. The Bronco had a very good front to rear weight ratio. I could go just about anywhere in the park, in 2wd, except for the ponds.

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
                            No BS. I found out when you turn the wheel all the way to lock either way. The back side of the tires are exposed. The first time I got brave and stopped in the pond and then did a donut. I had the wheel all the way to lock one direction or the other don't remember. I did one or two donuts, then stopped. I started to ask whoever was with me where we should go next and about that time, it started raining huge clumps of mud. The first time I did it, I was completely shocked. I could not believe the mud was able to stay in the air that long. But after doing a few times, I found it was pretty consistent. Finally figured out it was the mud being slung off of the front tires or tire, which ever had the back side of the tire expose, because the wheels were all the way to lock. I have told this story many times and commonly I get people who think I am full of it. Find a decent truck with some good mud tires, put it in some nice soft mud turn the wheel to lock and floor it. You will be very surprised how high it will chunk mud. I have seen a few videos in recent years of other guys who have discovered that one.

Yes, the large pond had something like 3 ft. of water in in most of the time. The bottom, was very liquid mud for probably the first 1 ft. or so, then it went to more of a soft thick mud for another 1 ft to 2 ft. depending on exactly where you were. If you drove off in the cattails, I don't know how deep that mud was. If someone were to open a door on my truck while I was in the large pond, I would have a lot of water in the truck quickly. I pushed a 2X4 straight down, never hit anything close to solid. I made the mistake of trying to make my own exit out of the pond once. I drove through the cattails, I found out quickly, that was something you don't do. Where there was no cattails the mud was no more than 2 ft deep at the deepest, below that it had a very solid bottom. Where the cattails were, we never found a bottom to the mud they were in.

As for you bone head comment about mushrooms. I have never done any drugs, mushrooms, ect., ever. Maybe that's your thing, but not mine. Back in those days, I had never drank any alcohol. I was into hunting, fishing and racing cars and four wheeling. I spent a lot of time riding ATVs and dirt bikes back behind our house, in what everyone called the park. It was probably over 20,000 ac. of sand oaks, marsh. I regularly found guys who were stuck out there and pulled them out with the Bronco. I made a good bit of money that way. The F150 I had before the Bronco, was hard to get around out in the park, because it was a Super Cab long bed, too **** long to get down many of the trails. Then there was not much weight on the rear axle, so the rear tires spun a lot. The Bronco had a very good front to rear weight ratio. I could go just about anywhere in the park, in 2wd, except for the ponds.
                            10-4

Comment

Originally posted by chrisgunguy View Post

How is it a numbers correct car if the trans was swapped out? Or are you just saying the transmission originally came out of a GT350?

It's beautiful btw, love those cars. Going to own a rest-o-mod version one day so I can use as a daily driver.

Comment

Didn't come here to read novels.......

Comment

Working...
                                X