X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red Rider

Who owns one great training gun for... Everything

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Yep! It was my brothers first gun...about 40 years ago. It has drawn more blood than anything else I own.

Comment

Hard to believe but I just took out a beer can.

Comment

The one I bought for my son 2 years ago is fixed to where it wont let the lever spring back on your fingers. He will never know the pain of that. LOL

Comment

Just bought one for my sons 6th birthday on the 8th

Comment

Got my Red Ryder BB gun about 65 years ago, wish I still had it.

Comment

The new ones are crap I can't even come close to a squirrel

Comment

I bought my 2 grandsons each one on the day they were born. Gotta start em out right [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I used an old Red Ryder with the sights knocked off to teach my boys how to shoot shotguns. Soda cans on the picnic table - no aiming, throw to your shoulder and shoot. It is good training to “shoot where you look”.

Comment

I wore out so many Daisy Red Riders when I was a kid. I bet I've shot a million BB's in my life. I have one leaning at the front door and the back door and one in the garage.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Comment

I bet I have shot about 10 bbs for every minute of my life in my formidable years.
                      From the dinkiest daisy to the big bore air rifles it's hard not to smile when you are shooting a bb gun.

Comment

Many a can met it's demise at the hands of my 2000 millennium edition red rider. Then I got a pump up pellet gun and thought I had a 375 h&h mag

Comment

They definitely dont make them the way the use to! I grew up shooting my great uncles and the butt stock was taped on. That son of a gun will just barely roll a bb out of the end if the barrel now. The one I got my daughter a year ago doesnt even compare though

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

It was my first. But no longer have it. I do have the one I bought for my kids when they were 4 and 5, Red Ryder Commemorative. "The Treasure Box" full of BBs too. My kids will be 39 and 38 come Aug-Sept. Gun still shoots.

Comment

Still have mine. And my daughter got one from my FIL for her 1st bday. Said the pink .22 is still being built

Comment

Working...
                              X