No announcement yet.

Texas ASA Federation Qualifier at Cross Timbers Archery Club March 31-April 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas ASA Federation Qualifier at Cross Timbers Archery Club March 31-April 1

The Texas ASA Federation Tournament Trail is headed to Cross Timbers Archery Club in Eastland, Texas on March 31 - April 1.

10:00 am shotgun start on both Saturday and Sunday, You may shoot either day, 30 McKenzie targets, $30.00 entry fee for all adult classes, $16.00 entry fee for young adult and youth classes, $5.00 entry fee for all eagle classes. Cash pay backs for all adult classes, non cash awards for young adult and youth classes. Awards will be presented at approximately 4:00 pm on Sunday. ASA and Texas ASA rules apply and will be enforced.

Class Changes: For 2012 we will be adding a new Women’s Open B Class (half known / half unknown) and a Young Adult Pins Class.

Known and Unknown Classes for 2012:

• All Known: Men's Known (K50 and K45 combined) Women’s Known 40, Bow Novice, Women’s Bowhunter, Young Adult Pins, Youth Pins. These classes score the high 12 on targets 1-15 and the low 12 on targets 16-30.

• Combination Known and Unknown: Women’s Open B, Youth Boys & Girls, Young Adult, Senior Women’s, Hunter, Open C, Open B, Traditional and Women's Traditional, Senior Eagle, Eagle and Jr. Eagle. These classes score the high 12 on targets 1-15 and the low 12on targets 16-30.

• All Unknown: Men's Unknown (Open A and Semi-Pro combined), Women’s Open, Senior Masters, Super Senior, Senior Open, Limited, Unlimited, and all Pro classes. These classes score the low 12 on all targets.

14-Ring Scoring in 2012: In addition to the Pro Classes, all Eagle classes, Traditional, and all 30-yard classes including the Bow Novice, Young Adult Pins, Women’s Hunter, Youth Pins, Youth Boys and Youth Girls will not be scoring the 14-Ring in competition this year.

Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these changes to these classes for 2012.

If you are in a KNOWN distance class or a 1/2 known and 1/2 unknown class you MUST have a range finder. If you do not have a range finder we will assign you to a group that has a range finder. Yardage sheets will be supplied to shooters that shoot from the Yellow, Green and Orange stakes ONLY.

For a complete schedule, rules, club links and more go to the Texas ASA Federation website at:

Cross Timbers has one of the most challenging 3D ranges in Texas. The terrain has many slight elevation changes that makes judging tricky. There are also many tree shaded lanes that are very deceiving. Come out and join us for a great 3D experience !!!!

And remember.....

We Are the Next Best Thing to a Pro/Am.

Luke and I will be there Saturday..like mike said this is an awesome place to shoot!!

Comment

Be there Saturday.

Comment

We'll be there Sunday, Jayde has a rodeo on Saturday.

Comment

I was planning on going Saturday but I am wiped out and I will be taking the weekend off. I love shooting this range, but something has to give.
          Tell Ray I said hi and I am terribly sorry I missed it!

Comment

Unless something changes, it'll be Sunday for me. Finally made time to become an ASA member the other day. 37181 in case i forget while waiting for a card.

Might even bring my daughter to this shoot. We're gonna practice this evening with her Diamond Nuclear Ice. Good times!!!

Comment

We will be there Sunday

Comment

The San Angelo crew will be there Sunday. Im looking forward to it...Always enjoy shooting at Eastland.

Comment

Originally posted by Corn Slinger View Post
                  The San Angelo crew will be there Sunday. Im looking forward to it...Always enjoy shooting at Eastland.
                  Be sure to drag ol Super Sport with you or he might just disappear & go racing

Comment

Originally posted by ovalohunter View Post
                    Unless something changes, it'll be Sunday for me. Finally made time to become an ASA member the other day. 37181 in case i forget while waiting for a card.

Might even bring my daughter to this shoot. We're gonna practice this evening with her Diamond Nuclear Ice. Good times!!!
                    That's awesome! She will love it! How old is she?

Comment

Originally posted by Brett C View Post
                      Be sure to drag ol Super Sport with you or he might just disappear & go racing
                      As of yesterday, I think we have him talked into going with us. Lol

Don't think Bobby T is going, though!

Comment

Originally posted by Corn Slinger View Post
                        As of yesterday, I think we have him talked into going with us. Lol

Don't think Bobby T is going, though!
                        Never met his wife either, he should bring her. I hear she shoots great also .

Comment

Originally posted by murph62 View Post
                          That's awesome! She will love it! How old is she?
                          She will be 9 next month. Couldn't quite pull her old bow back, but this one she's really liking.

Comment

Originally posted by ovalohunter View Post
                            She will be 9 next month. Couldn't quite pull her old bow back, but this one she's really liking.
                            Good deal! She will be an eagle. 20 yd max

Comment

I will be at Brooks army hospital cooking for the Wounded Warriors. Sure hate to miss Eastland , I owe it a good butt-kicking. Shoot well everyone and I will see you at the next one.

Comment

Working...
                              X