Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will be taking my son Saturday. My bow still has not come in

Comment

Cool guys ill be there saturdayand sun day prob...let me know if you guys wanna meet at the partice range at 9:00 and shoot together or you got your own groups...

Comment

I will be all alone!! See you there!

Comment

What time yall finish.. i might try to meet up to bs for a few. I will be in field until around 2.

Comment

Originally posted by JP8 View Post
            What time yall finish.. i might try to meet up to bs for a few. I will be in field until around 2.
            Done by 12 usually....why don't you just come pick us up
            In some sort of tank and give us the top secret tour you
            Know what I'm saying?! Perhaps something with a 50cal or something we can make go boom!?

Comment

Originally posted by Mattya1ic View Post
              I will be all alone!! See you there!
              Are you really an opera singer!? And let me know we room in the group!

Comment

If y'all want to try and shoot together all b there about 8. I'll b driving my old jeep if my wife lets me because I've taken off soft top already if not in red f150. See y'all there

Comment

I'll be in a black Tundra.

Comment

Originally posted by Twztid View Post
                    Done by 12 usually....why don't you just come pick us up
                    In some sort of tank and give us the top secret tour you
                    Know what I'm saying?! Perhaps something with a 50cal or something we can make go boom!?
                    Lol.. i wish we could drive tanks. I will be doing some HMMWV driving probably getting muddy as heck with all the rain.

Comment

Be there at 8:30 with the wife fo sho, my wife always likes to shoot with other women Matt if yours is the same...

Comment

Originally posted by JP8 View Post
                        Lol.. i wish we could drive tanks. I will be doing some HMMWV driving probably getting muddy as heck with all the rain.
                        What ever is a HMMWV is I'll take it! Bring it on!!!

Comment

Be there at 8:30 with the wife fo sho, my wife always likes to shoot with other women Matt if yours is the same...
                          Yes she does, but I don't like shooting with her because she always beats me!!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Matt View Post
                            Yes she does, but I don't like shooting with her because she always beats me!!
                            Lmao mines close, with her shooting from the mans peg too

Comment

Are you really an opera singer!? And let me know we room in the group!
                              Yes. Both my wife and I are opera singers. I don't sing full time anymore because if we were both working, we were in different cities. I now get to sing when I want! My next performance is in Turandot at Austin Lyric Opera in April.

See you Saturday!

Comment

Originally posted by Mattya1ic View Post
                                Yes. Both my wife and I are opera singers. I don't sing full time anymore because if we were both working, we were in different cities. I now get to sing when I want! My next performance is in Turandot at Austin Lyric Opera in April.

See you Saturday!
                                Think you can sing while we shoot? And do you wear a Viking hat or is that a stereotype? Never been to an opera

Comment

Working...
                                X