Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very interesting read

Comment

very interesting read. I wonder how many others there are out there that have yet to be caught.

Comment

Given his character Im surprised he never snagged one weighing 27.8 lbs.

Comment

Very cool read!

I had to go to your profile and make sure your last name wasn't "Long".

Comment

WOW, some peoples children.

Comment

Awesome article, thanks for sharing. That guy is a scumbag...

Comment

What a scumbag. Good read

Comment

Just finished the article, that dude is something.

Comment

Originally posted by TC View Post
                    very interesting read. I wonder how many others there are out there that have yet to be caught.
                    Plenty, seems every couple of months we hear about poachers , tournament cheats, ,” think 278 or guides catching 700 crappie over limit “

Comment

That was a long long read but well worth it. Guy should have been caught a long time ago. No one can be that good

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TX_H-F View Post
                        That was a long long read but well worth it. Guy should have been caught a long time ago. No one can be that good

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
                        The thing is he was caught a long time ago, several times. I guess his partners were just scared to death of him.

Comment

I remember reading an article about this guys fishing techniques. I was even talking about him to my kid (who loves fishing swimbaits) 2 weeks ago while bass fishing.

Long had mentioned in an article he had to fish super slow and in order to do that he would sing songs in his head and only move the bait at certain points. Its been years since I read that but I remember thinking who knew Cali had big bass. Then the article mentioned those bass feeding on protein fed rainbows and they believed the bass would benefit from the protein the trout had ate.

Comment

Great article.

Comment

Long read but worth it. I’d be ****** if I fished in tournaments that he won and I came in 2nd or 3rd. Feel like he robbed a lot of folks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mdnabors View Post
                                Crazy read. I cannot believe he went as far as he did and to threaten a kid too. He woulda toted an asswhippin real quick if that was my son he threatened for busting him. Just can’t see how he slept at night. Hard to fathom
                                My thoughts aa well. How were they that afraid of the guy??? Nobody too big for an arse whoopin!.

Comment

Working...
                                X