Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With Crayons.

Comment

If you can't say "no" to each other then you aren't in a partnership.

A "yes" from a person who can't say "no" is not to be trusted.

Comment

Tell her to make you a sammich. She'll forget all about it while she is kicking the crap out of you.

Comment

I'm an expert at this ....see my thread below

https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...d.php?t=670961

Comment

I was not looking for a new place 3 years ago when i came across a dream place. When i found out the particulars i pretty much came home and said I found a place, we are going to buy it and we need to sell this house.

Comment

My wife is the Keep up with the Jones' type. I tell her no all the time. She was not used to that. Not used to waiting/saving for what she wanted.

She's getting a lot better. We have a nice house we bought last year. She wants to make all sorts of changes/upgrades, but it is going to be a slow process. We will save up and pay cash for everything. We will make improvements in order of practical importance.

Now she's to the point she sees all the financial mistakes her Sister and her Husband are making.
              Last edited by DirtyDave; 06-11-2019, 08:26 AM.

Comment

Dang... threads like this make me appreciate my wife even more.

First rule of marriage for men and women both should be DON'T MARRY A FREAKIN CHILD

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                  Please post a picture of her purse. I want to see if it is a large one or just one of those little clutches. I suspect she does not need a big purse.

She’s going to pay for it so I must be doing something right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                    My wife has been hinting about wanting a new house for the last couple of years and we have talked about it but I’ve kept pushing it off. We have looked at a few lots but the lots are expensive and building a house on those lots is crazy expensive. Now she is sending me Zillow links to houses on a weekly basis and I don’t think this is something I can continue to avoid.

easy, just say no, they'll cry like a 10 year old girl and claim your an ******* husband at first but 2 hours later she will ask you what do you want for dinner

Comment

She’s going to pay for it so I must be doing something right.

Well, you have that going for you! ...but grasshoppa, if she is your wife, and half of her income is your's, aren't you still paying for it?

Pictures of purse please!

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                        Go fetch your balls from her purse and tell her you don’t wanna move away from the hot lesbians in your neighborhood!

But record all this conversation and report back to us!
                        Hot Lesbians?? Did I miss a story and pics ?? LMAO

Comment

well if you are going to do something that might be considered stupid; no better time to do it than when you are young. you still have lots of time to make it work, or recover from it.

if you are older folk; then I don't think I would go out on a limb.

Comment

Congratulations on your new home!

Comment

My wife has been hinting about wanting a new house for the last couple of years and we have talked about it but I’ve kept pushing it off. We have looked at a few lots but the lots are expensive and building a house on those lots is crazy expensive. Now she is sending me Zillow links to houses on a weekly basis and I don’t think this is something I can continue to avoid.

I would start with "No."

My wife wanted a pool. I said, "You will clean it, maintain it, scoop the leaves out of it....everyday, you will pay for it." Never heard another word about it.
                              Last edited by lovemylegacy; 06-12-2019, 01:57 AM.

Comment

Been married 36 years and we both know how to say NO to each other.

It's all about compromise.

Comment

Working...
                                X