No announcement yet.

2019 TBH Crappie Get Together!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang I had a good time last year. Really trying to make it happen. Radar, you still got room for a spooning partner? @buff, you need help watching that grandson? If I can swing it I'd love to join y'all.

Comment

@quackerbox, no excuses. If you don't make it you're dead to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
        @quackerbox, no excuses. If you don't make it you're dead to me.

Im already booked with the infamous saltwaterslick and crew for Chandelure 4.0 that week. Guess its gonna be a big funeral.

Comment

Dang I had a good time last year. Really trying to make it happen. Radar, you still got room for a spooning partner? @buff, you need help watching that grandson? If I can swing it I'd love to join y'all.
          Yes sir, you got a room. No problem.

Comment

I picked up my new boat last week, so I’ll be incognito. I’m gonna ride around and mark Slew’s spots and keep the bass off them for him.

Comment

Motel room at Pope's is booked. Someone needs to grab the house on there. it sleeps 10 and is fairly cheap - mine was a 72 hour cancellation policy so you can always back out if needed.

I am hoping to bring my mom. she can usually outfish and out drink me. if she can't make it, i may have room on my boat. it can fish 3 if someone is okay with being a bit cozy.

Look forward to meeting some new TBHers.

I just ordered a few of these on clearance - thought they would work well. Slew, you will have to refresh our memory on what we need to buy in advance (sorry if already posted in this thread).

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                Somebody with a room booked at Popes let them know we want the pavilion Friday and Sat and see if they will set up their grill for Friday night!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                i booked online - when i called i got a voicemail message. will try again and put your name on it!

Comment

You are more than welcome to fish with us

Comment

Originally posted by chew View Post
                    dang i had a good time last year. Really trying to make it happen. radar, you still got room for a spooning partner? @buff, you need help watching that grandson? If i can swing it i'd love to join y'all.
                    [ATTACH]944874[/ATTACH]

Comment

LOL

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
                        [ATTACH]944874[/ATTACH]

Poor Bobby

Comment

Reservation made for the pavilion.

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
                            I'm in Paradise. Just moved in few months ago. Pelican was full but I got lucky with a real nice spot in Paradise.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Hey Im in Paradise too, I plan on making this trip as well. I will be in the pontoon in our DIY section.

If my Dad cant make it I will have room. I will keep you guys posted.

Comment

Originally posted by Spearchunker View Post
                              Hey Im in Paradise too, I plan on making this trip as well. I will be in the pontoon in our DIY section.

If my Dad cant make it I will have room. I will keep you guys posted.
                              Maybe I can meet the original...:-)

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SKLOSS View Post
                                Reservation made for the pavilion.

Good deal! They used to have a big BBQ grill they would put in place if you asked for it but not sure anymore. Everytime we meet there were frying fish or cooking gumbo!! That would make burgers easier for Friday night!

Comment

Working...
                                X