Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cruise Booked to Belize, Cozumel and Honduras. Any fishing guides there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cruise Booked to Belize, Cozumel and Honduras. Any fishing guides there?

So we booked a cruise already, and the wives have us hitting beaches on every port. I can only handle so much sand on my crack, so for those of you whom have been. Are there any quick fishing trips to be had while there?
    Any guides, and what species.
    Headed out July 20th for my Daughters 19year Birthday.

Fish Cozumel and snorkel Belize. Well worth it. Can’t help you on guides. We just talk to locals when we’ve been down there and get trips for much cheaper. Not sure about Honduras

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Don’t do the fishing trips on the boat. You will be disappointed.

Comment

It will be dorado and maybe wahoo that time of year. Cruise ship is hard because of time.

Comment

I can't troll behind the cruise ship. LOL

Comment

looked on line and found Tres Hermanos Charters.
            Anyone here tried them before?

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
              It will be dorado and maybe wahoo that time of year. Cruise ship is hard because of time.
              If you can go private charter may like it more. They usually try and load the boat. I believe someone said something about not going through the boat. If you go through the boat and something happens they will wait for you. And yes they do leave people.

Comment

we used chi chi charters and had good success. Gave the crew 3/4 of our catch they cleaned our dorado and pointed us in a direction of a local restaurant that would cook it for us.

Comment

I'm talking private charter offshore trolling. Time of year it will be dorado mostly- not sure what you are looking at doing. You need to decide if you want to troll/ reef fish/ or fish the flats. If you go in Cancun area try Chi Chi. Not sure if tey are around anymore. Not sure where you are going in Honduras but if you go to Roatan I may have a connection for you. Ill have to check and see if I kept his info.

Comment

We did this same cruise but didn’t fish. In Belize there’s a badarse zip line y’all gotta do!! Quite a climb but well worth it. Have fun!

Comment

I'm on a different path, I'd be doing a couple dives at each spot ... all have great blue water and fantastic reefs.

Comment

Thanks. Wife has me on beach with Tigers and hoarse back in Honduras.
                        Belize and Cancun, I am still looking for adventures.

Comment

Working...
                        X