Interesting Find In First Aid Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Regular7 View Post
    No possible way that came in a run of the mil first aid kit. Heck, there’s now way that came in a high end kit. Your story is either caca or you found someones illicit stash
    Why jump to conclusions and call out the OP ? Perhaps you didn’t read the details of his post closely enough and owe him an apology.

Comment

I used that size 3 years ago while undergoing radiation treatment. Pain ratcheted up due to radiation aggravating tumor. Wife says I just sat around with my mouth open half asleep. Doing radiation right now, and using the size that's half of that. Doesn't quite resolve all of the pain, but I can function somewhat. I have 2 more treatments, hope pain subsides and radiation beats it back where I can have some sort of normal lifestyle. I would find a way to dispose of the keeping it out of the normal trash cycle, burn it perhaps.

Comment

Call or visit a pharmacy. They will know how to dispose of it.

Comment

How many PMs have you gotten of people trying to buy it....lol

Comment

Crazy Stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by one66stang View Post

Yeah, street price might be surprising. The latest Jack Reacher book is about fentanyl addiction. The book describes addicts cutting the patches into slices and chewing. This is one of the most potent pain killers out there. It makes morphine seem like aspirin. I think on this site someone has posted the overdose amounts in vials, and heroin is like 1/3 full, and fentanyl is just a few grains in the bottom of the vial. Not something to mess around with.

I read an article the other day about another pain med that is in testing. 100 times more potent than fentanyl.

Comment

Lol

Comment

That’s crazy and kind of awesome at the same time

Comment

$200+shipping cost.

J/k

Comment

Originally posted by double bogey View Post
                      I used that size 3 years ago while undergoing radiation treatment. Pain ratcheted up due to radiation aggravating tumor. Wife says I just sat around with my mouth open half asleep. Doing radiation right now, and using the size that's half of that. Doesn't quite resolve all of the pain, but I can function somewhat. I have 2 more treatments, hope pain subsides and radiation beats it back where I can have some sort of normal lifestyle. I would find a way to dispose of the keeping it out of the normal trash cycle, burn it perhaps.
                      . Prayers sent for good recovery, make sure to let TBH know if you need anything,

Originally posted by myway View Post
                      Key word was “Army surplus”.
                      Mistakes happen.

Comment

One of them is a felony

Comment

Originally posted by NWernig View Post
                          That’s crazy and kind of awesome at the same time
                          Yep, you can fall out of your tree stand and break a leg and still be able to walk out to get help.

Comment

Lots of police departments have drug disposal programs, no questions asked.

Comment

Originally posted by double bogey View Post
                              Yeah, street price might be surprising. The latest Jack Reacher book is about fentanyl addiction. The book describes addicts cutting the patches into slices and chewing. This is one of the most potent pain killers out there. It makes morphine seem like aspirin. I think on this site someone has posted the overdose amounts in vials, and heroin is like 1/3 full, and fentanyl is just a few grains in the bottom of the vial. Not something to mess around with.

I read an article the other day about another pain med that is in testing. 100 times more potent than fentanyl.
                              Addicts will dig through a used sharps container full of dirty needles to get it

That patch is about as dangerous as a copperhead

Handle with care

If you alert the local authorities I bet someone back upstream will be getting in some trouble

Comment

Thinking about it now, It wouldn't replace morphine in a first aid kit, it takes too long to take effect. Morphine injection is right now, seems to me that the patch takes a couple of hours to kick in. Like right now, the patch I am wearing is expired, and I don't expect any relief from the one I put on right now until later this morning. It is supposed to last 72 hours, but the last 12 or so it isn't effective. After todays radiation treatment I probably will take up the docs offer for the increased dose patch. No reason to be a hero. Just because I can take a high level of pain doesn't mean I have to. It will seriously curtail my activities while on it though. Be glad when the radiation is done this week, and hopefully the pain will subside.

Comment

Working...
                                X