Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

your pics don't change my statement above. even with us sucking, we've still had 7 of the top 10 crowds at DKR.... and the pics above still have probably more than Allen HS....
    Last edited by lanceodom; 09-20-2022, 02:33 PM.

Comment

2 of the 3 pics above aren’t even during the actual game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Actually I did attend Texas.... For an educated man you sure forget a lot. Even so....Are you going to stoop to using the Aggies last line of defense when backed into a corner? Hahahaha

I'm not defending them as good....but I am defending them as better than the Tech guy's team pointing fingers at folks with three pointing right back at himself.. I also wanted to bring to light (with your memory)that you also forgot about the NY 6 bowl win season in that 10 years of suckage. Tech would give their right matador and horse's nut for one of those..
        You are correct, i did forget this. Just a go to UT jab lol BUT this makes bickering with you 10x better bc i can at least respect your UT opinions now! Yall have a good evening and remember it's all in good fun.

Comment

Why did the Ags have to get thrown into this ttu /tu kerfuffle?

For what it's worth.....We have had a less than mediocre 10 year run also but we have wins over multiple top 5 teams and a NY6 bowl win. Kyle held 107k+ last week against a ranked Miami after a program staggering loss the week before. Welcome to the hate barn!

ac

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
            and remember it's all in good fun.

Always

Comment

Hopefully we will finish up with the winners polygraph right about kickoff time but I doubt I can watch the LSU game anyhow. Aggies and Arkansas should be worth watching though! Maybe catch the second half!

Comment

Originally posted by Adgerc15 View Post
                Why did the Ags have to get thrown into this ttu /tu kerfuffle?

For what it's worth.....We have had a less than mediocre 10 year run also but we have wins over multiple top 5 teams and a NY6 bowl win. Kyle held 107k+ last week against a ranked Miami after a program staggering loss the week before. Welcome to the hate barn!

ac
                Better be careful those Sip's are sensitive!!!

Comment

regardless of the crowds that were or were not in Austin over the past decade, I think it will be a tight game in Lubbock. Hopefully we get some guys back and Overshown gets an appeal go his way to disregard that idiotic targeting call from Saturday. I also think A&M/Ark game will be tight. A&M defense seems pretty stout.

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                    lol you better get to Walmart ASAP and get that tshirt ready!
                    I know you are new here but this has been beat to death for 20 years. The mods have tried to put it to sleep several times. It's some old tired Aggy smack usually brought up by the biggest ******r Ags on here.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                    Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 09-20-2022, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                      Iron Skillet. BKlem, what's the wager this year?

Texas is gonna maul Tech
                      Avatar for a week again? We seriously gave away our game against Maryland. No running game. Still not enough beef up front on defense. One incredible receiver but no one else to take up the slack. Might be a long season for my Mustangs but I'm all in for the bet.

Comment

Thanks for the avatar reminder. Time to get rid of this wackass Nirvana bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                          I know you are new here but this has been beat to death for 20 years. The mods have tried to put it to sleep several times. It's some old tired Aggy smack usually brought up by the biggest ******r Ags on here.

The same Aggies that fold up and dissappear as soon as they lose. Biggest talkers all year long then vanish after the first loss.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                            The same Aggies that fold up and dissappear as soon as they lose. Biggest talkers all year long then vanish after the first loss.
                            Correct.

Comment

Originally posted by burntorange bowhunter View Post
                              i know you are new here but this has been beat to death for 20 years. The mods have tried to put it to sleep several times. It's some old tired aggy smack usually brought up by the biggest ******r ags on here.

Sent from my sm-g973u using tapatalk
                              ��
                              Attached Files

Comment

Sips around here aren’t even good fisher people! Nice try ladies!

Arky is going to hang fiddy in the Aggies this weekend. Mudhole cometh!

Comment

Working...
                                X