Grapevine Hunting 2022-2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
    Only thing wrong with that attire is the boots. I wear rubber boots. And no badge. You can ask my local boys about me running through briers in shorts and rubber boots.

Not a picture I want to see in my mind Mikey.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
      Congrats on a good one Troy! Shifting over to LBJ now?
      Thanks Larry! I've got Hagerman this weekend and if I don't fill my last buck tag there, yes I'm shifting to LBJ!

Comment

Originally posted by topshot View Post
        Nice buck Troy. You are consistent as any I've seen at putting tags on good bucks at the Vine. Very well done!
        Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by troy_w_7 View Post
          The report someone on facebook shared said 'hanging upside down from a tree with arrow in the leg'. Does not sound like a good day!
          Agree, not a good day, but I guess it is better to be alive and hanging upside down than to be laying dead (or paralyzed) on the ground. Good thing that they were wearing a harness. Hope that they are ok.

Comment

Originally posted by texas grown View Post
            only thing wrong with that attire is the boots. I wear rubber boots. And no badge. You can ask my local boys about me running through briers in shorts and rubber boots. :d
            hahaha! :d :d

Comment

I plan on giving it a go in the morning. Weather definitely isn’t ideal but you never know. I’ve got the next 2 Wednesdays off.

Comment

Last day to submit the survey!

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
                  Saw it on Facebook. Hopefully he’s alright.

I’ll stand corrected on the surveying with corn thing if y’all have actually talked to someone who does it.

Then I’ll add a facepalm for using corn to survey on land that prohibits corn for hunters. Says a lot about how the place is run. The temptation is too strong for some to cheat the system and bait for deer. Spotlight, use your hunter surveys, do anything else you need but don’t freaking bait for them when baiting is illegal for everyone else. I just don’t get it.

Apparently this guy likes to cheat. I see him carry corn in North of the High School every week. If you can’t get it done using corn then you should just quit. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rad80 View Post

Apparently this guy likes to cheat. I see him carry corn in North of the High School every week. If you can’t get it done using corn then you should just quit. [emoji23]

What a tool! I can't stand baiting!

Comment

Originally posted by Rad80 View Post

And he’s dressed like Dan Infalt to try to throw us off!

Comment

Originally posted by Kirby86 View Post
                        And he’s dressed like Dan Infalt to try to throw us off!
                        I lol!

Comment

Originally posted by troy_w_7 View Post
                          What a tool! I can't stand baiting!

Maybe he was just “surveying” how many pigs would eat it before the deer find it. [emoji1787]

Comment

Good luck this chilly morning. Hopefully I don’t mess with any deer hunters south west side chasing quacks!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Deer Time View Post
                              Good luck this chilly morning. Hopefully I don’t mess with any deer hunters south west side chasing quacks!
                              You have to actually pull the trigger to mess up the deer hunting 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiewelch View Post
                                You have to actually pull the trigger to mess up the deer hunting 😂
                                I’ve missed 3 don’t you worry…

Comment

Working...
                                X