Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry Ag's. Yall should switch with Miss St and get the pirate to come in and right the ship. Might be the same results but a lot more fun tossing it around and listening to Leach do interviews!
    Rock Chalk Jayhawks! Been a fan for years Great story for them.

Comment

Originally posted by 18ncs View Post
      Alabama?
      Where are you staying?

Hampton Inn off interstate 20.

Going to Talladega race tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
        Mike Leach when asked why he has had so much success against A&M
        “not really sure, I've not really had to do much. They always line up in 3 man fronts and also give away what they are going to do. So truthfully, they have just handed it to me time and time again"
        Based on A&M’s performance to date this year they had no chance. We’ll get rolled a few more times this season. Wouldn’t surprise me if we beat bama though. That victory typically comes when it won’t lead to the play offs.

Comment

Aggies looking at 6 losses They are really bad. Dumbo needs to hire an offensive coordinator and just tune his headphones to some rap music and get out of the way.

Comment

Saw this post on TexAgs. I’m saving it for this off season when I get too excited.

This is who we are. This is who we have always been and always will be

You can ***** and moan all you want, I used to be up there with the worst of them. It does no good

It won't do any Good to fire Jimbo .. you can blame Jimbo all you want, blame Sumlin, blame Sherman, blame Fran, blame RC. Doesn't matter

I do truly believe that Jackie Sherrill would of won a National Title at Texas A&M had it not panned out the way it did. But it did and aside from a few years here and there we are permanently smothered in mediocrity.

And we always will be

We can build the best stadium in the country, we can invest everything possible into this program, we can lead the way in the new NIL world and stockpile recruiting classes.

Texas A&M football is Texas A&M football.

There is a reason we have not won a national title since 1939, a reason we have not won a Conference title since 1998, a reason with the best player in the history of our program and one best college players ever .. we still were a 10-6 SEC team over his 2 years here and best finish was a 3rd place in the division

The expectation that something is going to magically change … I quit believing in that long ago

You can bring in any Coach imaginable, assemble any coaching staff you can think of .. not much is gonna change

Get your licks in while you can, we run this state, it ain't gonna be like it used to be
            Blah blah blah

Nothing will change but the dates on the calendar

Comment

Aggies are pathetic….and that’s putting it nicely!

Comment

Mizzou kicker is MVP of the game so far

Defense has been very stingy in the red zone as well

Comment

Originally posted by TwoHighways View Post
                  Mizzou kicker is MVP of the game so far

Defense has been very stingy in the red zone as well
                  He is unconscious!

Comment

Saw this post on TexAgs. I’m saving it for this off season when I get too excited.

You can ***** and moan all you want, I used to be up there with the worst of them. It does no good

It won't do any Good to fire Jimbo .. you can blame Jimbo all you want, blame Sumlin, blame Sherman, blame Fran, blame RC. Doesn't matter

I do truly believe that Jackie Sherrill would of won a National Title at Texas A&M had it not panned out the way it did. But it did and aside from a few years here and there we are permanently smothered in mediocrity.

And we always will be

We can build the best stadium in the country, we can invest everything possible into this program, we can lead the way in the new NIL world and stockpile recruiting classes.

There is a reason we have not won a national title since 1939, a reason we have not won a Conference title since 1998, a reason with the best player in the history of our program and one best college players ever .. we still were a 10-6 SEC team over his 2 years here and best finish was a 3rd place in the division

The expectation that something is going to magically change … I quit believing in that long ago

You can bring in any Coach imaginable, assemble any coaching staff you can think of .. not much is gonna change

Get your licks in while you can, we run this state, it ain't gonna be like it used to be
                    Blah blah blah

Sounds like Texas. Brother programs.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

And we always will be

Blah blah blah

Welcome to being a Dallas Cowboys fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        Welcome to being a Dallas Cowboys fan.

That’s my other team

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                          Hampton Inn off interstate 20.

Going to Talladega race tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                          Thought I had already sent this to you but I would have said go to Walk-ons at US 280 and AL Hwy 119 or to Oteys in Mountain Brook/Crestline Village. There is also an old Fleming's at The Summit (I-459 at US 280) which has been rebranded but I don't remember the new name.

There are a lot of LSU fans in the area.
                          My advice would be not to stop for gas anywhere along I-20 inside I-459 around Birmingham. In fact you won't save enough time going through Birmingham so just take 459.

Games about over so congrats and have a good time at the race.

Comment

LSU squeaks one out against Auburn. Win is a win! But man it was ugly. Thank goodness for 4 turnovers!

Comment

Our game is starting, too bad I have to be in the stand early so I will not be able to stay up and watch us get throttled

Comment

Pretty clean game by the Horns. Maybe they can carry that effort over week to week.
                                Hook ‘Em!

Comment

Working...
                                X