Penny stocks anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
    This is a good example of a catalyst or event play. They are supposedly suing Phillip Morris. When I found it it couldn't go lower without being zero.. It was .0001 x .0002 And I placed buy orders at .0001 and they were filling.

As it got closer to Feb (when they should get close to a judgement) people started panic buying and FOMO set in.

Now after it ran 1,200% to .0012 one needs to be more careful. The price or how much it gained will mean nothing if they win a large sum. But these subbers never win. I've never actually seen it happen. It very well may rally hard again. More so if they give a hard decision court date.

Point is..Get in early and then ride the hype. Get out before hype turns out to be all hype and BS.
    this is a big point... I lost over 20K(profit) on one trade cause I didn't realize it was all hype. Boy did I get a tongue lashing from Tim over that. Been a good while back, but very relevant today.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
      this is a big point... I lost over 20K(profit) on one trade cause I didn't realize it was all hype. Boy did I get a tongue lashing from Tim over that. Been a good while back, but very relevant today.
      When I lash out it's because I get mad at myself for doing the same thing LOL... We all fall for it. This stock is always "the one"

It's NEVER the one.. Ever. Not when talking true penny stocks.

Who bought Doge at 7-8 cents? This is why I never chase. Better to sit back and watch. Or throw beer money at it so when it tanks you lose $10 and can deposit more money.

Bitcoin on fire this morning. Hopefully it comes out that Musk has been buying lots of BTC

Comment

Feel like the majority of these penny stocks are not on Robinhood. All the more reason to dump them.

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
          Feel like the majority of these penny stocks are not on Robinhood. All the more reason to dump them.
          True Penny stocks and otc stocks won’t be robinhood or webull

Comment

Buying BRQS today. $1.23

Tied with LMFA somehow which is up over 100% If markets were not tanking it would be a really good bet. But as is just so-so Be careful.

Comment

Looks like robinhood opened some sticks back up...NOK still a good play?

Comment

Who bought Doge at 7-8 cents? This is why I never chase. Better to sit back and watch. Or throw beer money at it so when it tanks you lose $10 and can deposit more money.

Bitcoin on fire this morning. Hopefully it comes out that Musk has been buying lots of BTC
                What happened last night to Doge around 8-10:00 o'clock last night. I was kind of casually watching it and it went from like .06 to .10 in a matter of minutes. I start scrambling to try and open an account to buy crypto. It goes down to as low as .002 that I saw, then bounced back around .04 or so. Sure was wishing I had an account set up for a bunch of that .002. What could have happened in that short of time to make those wild swings?

Comment

WSB pumped Doge I think. It didn't drop down to .002 It ran all day from .012 to .08. Then tanked to .04 again I didn't see it go lower than .04

But buying after it's rallying is too risky for me. Bottom always falls out. Tons of people were trying to sell at .08 but couldn't.

I don't think broker platforms are designed for all traders to jump on one stock at the same time At least not millions of tiny traders at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                    What happened last night to Doge around 8-10:00 o'clock last night. I was kind of casually watching it and it went from like .06 to .10 in a matter of minutes. I start scrambling to try and open an account to buy crypto. It goes down to as low as .002 that I saw, then bounced back around .04 or so. Sure was wishing I had an account set up for a bunch of that .002. What could have happened in that short of time to make those wild swings?
                    It was WSB. I got in on Doge at 4 cents... wish I sold at 8 cents.... but let it got this morning for 5.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

WSB pumped Doge I think. It didn't drop down to .002 It ran all day from .012 to .08. Then tanked to .04 again I didn't see it go lower than .04

But buying after it's rallying is too risky for me. Bottom always falls out. Tons of people were trying to sell at .08 but couldn't.

I don't think broker platforms are designed for all traders to jump on one stock at the same time At least not millions of tiny traders at the same time.
                      I may not have been reading it right but I saw .002 but it only lasted a couple minutes. Check out the spike and the dip late last night....looking at the last 12 hours option.

Features DOGE USD price, real-time (live) charts, dogecoin news and videos. Learn about the dogecoin price, crypto trading and more.

Comment

RR, do you have any opinion on MLFB (If you have been following it at all)?

I see some fanfare about a publicly traded spring football league, my my opinion is people don't want year round football though. But it seems to be getting a positive reception, and already has jumped through a bunch of hoops. It was supposed to start 2020, but covid shut it down for the year.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post

I see some fanfare about a publicly traded spring football league, my my opinion is people don't want year round football though. But it seems to be getting a positive reception, and already has jumped through a bunch of hoops. It was supposed to start 2020, but covid shut it down for the year.

Seen the same, it’s not just rumor I believe they have tv spots lined up as well as equipment purchased already and contracts with venues. They were ready to go but didn’t due to Covid in 2020. It’s super cheap I wanna say right now too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m in on this one. It WILL fail in the long run IMO but there is potential to make money on it.

I guess I’m going to ride ARST all the way to the bottom.

Comment

Any rumors on when this is scheduled to kick off (no pun intended)?

Comment

OZSC rallied nicely today... I just pulled out at +39%.

Comment

Working...
                                X