No announcement yet.

2020 Mock Scrape Cam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was a spike using it too. Every buck on this property is using it. IT STINKS!!!!
    The one I’m looking for is still a no show
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
      Was a spike using it too. Every buck on this property is using it. IT STINKS!!!!
      The one I’m looking for is still a no show

Y’all have me convinced... how high did you place it off the ground? Grapevine?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

24”-28”ish to the bottom and 3/4”-1” diameter vine or limb. They like some weight/resistance

All mine this year are grape vine. Years past I’ve used red oak limbs hung in ... whatever and had great results
        Last edited by Low Fence; 09-19-2020, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
          Realtor and buyer.....

Paid till April, year round feed, soil testing and food plots... nada

Is it on the market? How many acres? Unfortunately that happens..

Comment

Originally posted by Sasquatch Ag 95 View Post
            Is it on the market? How many acres? Unfortunately that happens..
            Owner told me 100ish.... my onx says 83ish. It’s been for sale but I knew it wouldn’t at asking price. Apparently got new realtor that told him he was crazy too. Changed price and sold almost immediately

In all honesty if it went for $1k an acre I wouldn’t own it. Lol. And they paid far more than that

Comment

Made a new "concoction" to put in scrapes...will post pics on how it works

Comment

Sorry I won’t post pics, BUT...... “Main Event” has returned and has been at the mock scrap I made to find him!!! Minimum 7.5 yo and still a main frame 10!

Also the buck I wanted Lola to hunt is still checking in along with another mature 8 that he was paired with in velvet. They ain’t friends no more... but on same property (I’d have a hard time passing either myself!)

Been a very interesting week. The Deck has been shuffled, if you ain’t getting pics now on those scrapes, I’d abandon ship and try else where

Comment

Set up a new mock scrape on new property that lease mate on cottonmouth aquired.... didn’t take long to find a mature buck!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Well now, what have we here?

Comment

Tagged

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tons of activity this week! I’ll sort pics later. Few new bucks too!

Comment

Few youngsters
                          Attached Files

Comment

Some daylight

The “main Event “ is using also, but I won’t post him yet, still dark. But I got the trail he uses located about 100 from scrape, so I’m getting closer to a location
                            Attached Files

Comment

Nice set of pics

Comment

I am going to do this today with a vine. I am convinced

Comment

Working...
                                X