First trip with the three stooges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First trip with the three stooges

Took a quick trip to the lease in Dickens Co. which is a five hour drive from the house. It’s first trip I’ve taken with all three of my boys 10, 7, and 3. We had a good time even though it was cut short. Left last night in a hurry to beat the rain coming in. It’s a different experience being there with all of them making memories for them, not me. I, most importantly they, loved every minute of it even though it was only an overnight trip.

Last edited by UncleBubba; 08-01-2021, 10:27 AM.

Good stuff! Mine are all grown now. I miss those times! Good for you, enjoy every second of it!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Good stuff. I just have one and I almost don’t like going if she’s not there.

Comment

Man I miss my three boys at that age! It’s funny how they’ll talk about memories they have from little trips like that when they were young. Keep on with it Dad!

Comment

As long as when you get back home and the oldest run up to mama swallowing air gulps on the way then eagerly says, "Mom, look what dad taught us." Then from the inner depths he expells a voluminous.......BelCH!

Comment

Comment

Great times! I miss those days. You're being a great father.

Comment

Originally posted by no1hogkiller View Post
                As long as when you get back home and the oldest run up to mama swallowing air gulps on the way then eagerly says, "Mom, look what dad taught us." Then from the inner depths he expells a voluminous.......BelCH!

I taught them the difference between “Home Rules” and the “Deer Camp Rules” and the DRC’s stay at deer camp! Unless mom is there, then it’s “Home Rules” all the time…

Comment

That’s awesome! Good for you!

Comment

That is AWESOME! Good for y’all! Enjoy it while you can, it goes faster than you think.

Comment

That 1st pic is classic!!!

Comment

Your making wonderful memories.

Comment

Awesome!!

Comment

Those pics bring back many memories.

Comment

Cool trip dad, the first of many more adventures with your crew. Great pics, and good luck with The Three Musketeers.

Comment

Working...
                              X