Gosh darn it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gosh darn it.

So... my wife just sent me a link to the facebook page. One of my best buddies growing up posted on facebook. His dad and sister in law just died of covid. His brother is in the hospital recovering from covid after barely making it. My buddy is a firefighter. His dad was a firefighter. They are the best people in the world. His mom is struggling to pay the bills. Its times like this that I wish i was rich so I could give my money away.

https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2021/07/26/...btwF45LWeQQuKg
    Last edited by Rubberdown; 07-27-2021, 10:51 AM.

Prayers Up.

Comment

Wow prayers up for all involved !

Comment

prayers for speedy recovery

Comment

If yall can spare something please donate.

The Luper Family suffered two devastating losses-- retired DFD Station 38 … Krodle Foundation needs your support for The Randy Luper Family - Dallas Fire Dept

Comment

Covid is no joke. Got a buddy and fellow TBH’er in the hospital right now fighting it.

Comment

sorry to hear this...
              not to turn this into a covid thread but from what I am seeing on the medical side even vaccinated folks are getting covid,... However*.. most of these infections are rarely requiring hospitalizations.. and the follow up scans I see are less damaged than the alternative.

Comment

prayers

Comment

Prayers Up!!

Comment

Praying, Lord, please be with and watch over this family as they struggle against this horrible covid virus.

Comment

I've seen lots of stories of it hitting certain families excessively hard. Makes you wonder if it's a worse strain or possibly a genetic component.

Comment

prayers

Comment

Prayers up for their families and friends. If you don’t mind sharing.... what were their ages? Main reason I ask is because I’ve read that the new delta variant is harder on younger adults vaxxed or not and the youth.

Comment

Working...
                          X