Shotgun shell prices?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shotgun shell prices?

I haven’t started looking hard yet but the two Academys I frequent don’t have much yet in the way of shotgun shells. For those of you that have bought dove loads recently, what kind so prices are you seeing? Wondering if they are appreciably higher.

7.50 a box is what I have been seeing

Comment

Remington heavy dove loads at $90 a case, that was earlier this summer. I haven't been able to find any lately.

Comment

I happen to find some at Walmart a few weeks ago. Seems like it about 7.50 as well

Comment

If you are out of bird shot, I hope you won’t find yourself in a bind. Usually by this time of the year, Academy has cases and cases of dove loads stacked up. Not seeing any yet. Good thing I have plenty!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
            If you are out of bird shot, I hope you won’t find yourself in a bind. Usually by this time of the year, Academy has cases and cases of dove loads stacked up. Not seeing any yet. Good thing I have plenty!!!
            I have enough for 2-3 hunts, maybe more depending on how I’m shooting. I asked the Academy guy if they’d have those cases stacked in the aisle this year and he either didn’t know or wouldn’t tell me.

Comment

$6.50 for 1 1/8 oz 12 gauge #8 Winchester at Walmart last week. They had some 1 oz but didn’t see a price

Comment

I just bought 12 cases/flats at Nagels guns here in San Antonio.

Comment

I just bought 2 cases, 250rnds Federal 12g 2 3/4" 7.5 shot for $100ea from Dunhams
                  Last edited by Zmaxhunter; 07-25-2021, 08:03 PM.

Comment

I've been buying cases of rio heavy loads for $90, since this time last year.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                      I've been buying cases of rio heavy loads for $90, since this time last year.

Any 20 gauge and from where?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

I’ve got a couple flats of 20 I bought, but have switched to 28ga.

Send me a PM if you’d be interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          All 20s
                          Hootens Hardware in Emory.
                          $10 a box but 10% discount if you buy a case.
                          Have to tell them about the discount or they won't do it.

Comment

I’ve had good luck with ordering online from Mack’s or elsewhere really. I prefer Mack’s bc I’m usually buying other duck/dove gear anyway but they have always been reliable.

Comment

Yup. I buy a case every year regardless if I'm going to make my south Texas hunt. Went by the Beaumont Academy Friday expecting to pick up a case. The stacks of shotgun shells were non existent.QUOTE=sqiggy;15718344]If you are out of bird shot, I hope you won’t find yourself in a bind. Usually by this time of the year, Academy has cases and cases of dove loads stacked up. Not seeing any yet. Good thing I have plenty!!![/QUOTE]

Comment

Working...
                              X