Aug. 1 Carry people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by matagordian View Post
    Guys, calm down. We should all rejoice that our gun rights are getting restored.
    While yall are arguing over BS people are trying to ban all guns.

It's us against them. We are on the same team. We are also allowed to have differnet opinions. Relax and think about how other people in Hong Kong are using rocks to fight a tyrannical govt

While I agree with you, people spew this first target BS about open carry and not one person has been able to back it up with facts.

It’s tiresome. I want somebody to put up or shut up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Guys, calm down. We should all rejoice that our gun rights are getting restored.

It's us against them. We are on the same team. We are also allowed to have differnet opinions. Relax and think about how other people in Hong Kong are using rocks to fight a tyrannical govt
      Word!

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
        I'm laughing at you. You are very ignorant and don't think before posting. If I want your truck or wallet, and you have a gun hanging, I will blow your brains out and you won't see it coming. Open carry is just advertising.
        Typical drivel from a yankee dumazz…
        You would pizz all over yourself like a scared puppy…

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
          Typical drivel from a yankee dumazz…

You would pizz all over yourself like a scared puppy…
          Lol this kid [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ATXRaider83 View Post
            Lol this kid [emoji1787]

Is that all you have? No substance? Nice emoji, kid…

Comment

Nicely done ✔️

Comment

Is that all you have? No substance? Nice emoji, kid…
                Flex those internet muscles. Almost had me in tears. Please keep going.

Comment

Flex those internet muscles. Almost had me in tears. Please keep going.

Just give your opinion cupcake…
                  If you were a thug, would you attack someone wearing a gun or someone you didn’t think had one?

Comment

Just give your opinion cupcake…

If you were a thug, would you attack someone wearing a gun or someone you didn’t think had one?
                    If that person is aware of me of course not. If they are not and I'm going to go all out they would never know what happened.

Comment

If that person is aware of me of course not. If they are not and I'm going to go all out they would never know what happened.

Thanks for proving my point.

Comment

High fence/low fence
                        Shoot does early/shoot does late
                        Ford/Chevy
                        Beans in chili yes/no

It’s the internet…..

Comment

It comes down to personality. There are guys that get up in the morning and strap all kinds of stuff to their belt before going to work and guys that can't stand carrying anything even in their pockets. Open carrying for the former would be comfortable for those guys while concealing a small gun somewhere will work better for others.

Comment

Amazing so many folks get all bent up about what other people do, and others that think they know everthing.

Comment

You're probably going to be too busy scratching lotto tickets and checking out the solid 4 behind the counter to notice the perp anyway. Carry the way that's the most comfortable, whether you're a fudd with a 1911 under your sweater or an internet navy seal with your drop rig and 5.11 gear.

Comment

Originally posted by White Falcon View Post
                                Corrected. Now I know you do or will. Have a nice day.
                                kinda of threw me for loop for a bit.... LTC holder so it wont matter for me and mine

Comment

Working...
                                X