• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like southern house spider. Not a brown recluse

Comment

Picture of a brown recluse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Resurrected post from two years ago……..the spider is long since deceased, the OP has burned his house, collected the insurance, but didn’t get to spend it because he went to prison for arson. The Biden administration had to let a murderer out to make room for him but that’s ok because the murderer was underprivileged……….(and a democrat)

Comment

Originally posted by Artemiz View Post
          Southern house spider, look at the distinctive spines on the legs. Also the two leg-like appendages around the mouth are very long compared to brown recluse.

UPDATE (Oct. 2017): We have just launched a new community science and public education initiative called Recluse or Not? This is a collaboration with Eleanor Spicer Rice and Matt Bertone that will …

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

WOW!! Thanks for posting this link!! What a great blog post on the subject!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
            Resurrected post from two years ago……..the spider is long since deceased, the OP has burned his house, collected the insurance, but didn’t get to spend it because he went to prison for arson. The Biden administration had to let a murderer out to make room for him but that’s ok because the murderer was underprivileged……….(and a democrat)

Hey give them credit. They at least used the search function.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
              Ratsnake spider.
              lol

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                Ratsnake spider.
                Was funny then, still funny today.

Comment

Working...
                X