Rand new 3D shoot this summer - The Bob Lee Memorial Shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SJP51 View Post
    My new handle is not ready, so I picked up the limbs from Rob. Got them stuck on my other BL handle, got a string rigged up, and the Franken-bow is sending them down range.

I got a 2-day pass from my wife, so I'll be there bright and early Saturday morning!
    Glad to see you'll be able to make it!

Comment

Counting down the days...

Folks, bring your bug spray and/or Thermacell. I think they are going to fog the lanes today or tomorrow, but with all the recent rain, the mosquitoes are the size of hummingbirds and fairly aggressive. Not much we can do in some areas, as thick as the brush is.

There will be bottled water in coolers every 5-6 targets, but you might bring a bottle to start out with. Make sure you are staying hydrated!

Comment

Well, not gonna make it. Just got word that my daughter and grandkids will be here Saturday morning to spend the weekend with us for father’s day!
        I’m way more excited to spend time with them than y’all anyways!

Have fun, shoot straight, and don’t get to hot!!

Comment

Originally posted by Randy Madden View Post
          Well, not gonna make it. Just got word that my daughter and grandkids will be here Saturday morning to spend the weekend with us for father’s day!
          I’m way more excited to spend time with them than y’all anyways!

Have fun, shoot straight, and don’t get to hot!!
          Bummer to miss you. But that sounds way better than shooting silly little bows with a bunch of sweaty, stinky hunters.

Comment

Originally posted by CamoQuest View Post
            Counting down the days...

Folks, bring your bug spray and/or Thermacell. I think they are going to fog the lanes today or tomorrow, but with all the recent rain, the mosquitoes are the size of hummingbirds and fairly aggressive. Not much we can do in some areas, as thick as the brush is.

There will be bottled water in coolers every 5-6 targets, but you might bring a bottle to start out with. Make sure you are staying hydrated!
            Thanks for the warning about mosquitos!

Is this standard TBoT shoot fees?

Comment

Originally posted by Trumpkin View Post

I am double checking with the powers that be on the fees. I ‘think’ it is $15/round, but I’m not 100%. I’ll post up once I hear for sure.

Comment

Idk what the fees are, but I do know this is it a TBoT shoot.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

The range at BCAC had a 10 minute torrential downpour yesterday. There isn't any standing water to worry about, and most of what is there should dry out today. I walked most of the course in tennis shoes, but mud boots wouldn't be a bad idea. Some of the trails are a little slick in areas. The mosquitoes are pretty aggressive, much like they are everywhere right now. Spray and/or a Thermacell are strongly suggested, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by CamoQuest View Post
                    The range at BCAC had a 10 minute torrential downpour yesterday. There isn't any standing water to worry about, and most of what is there should dry out today. I walked most of the course in tennis shoes, but mud boots wouldn't be a bad idea. Some of the trails are a little slick in areas. The mosquitoes are pretty aggressive, much like they are everywhere right now. Spray and/or a Thermacell are strongly suggested, lol.

Thanks for the info!

Comment

Since this is a TBOT shoot is there going to be a self bow class?

Luke

Comment

Originally posted by Tradhunter97 View Post
                        Since this is a TBOT shoot is there going to be a self bow class?

Luke
                        While this is not a TBoT shoot, we are following TBoT classes. There will be a self bow class.

Comment

Here is the answer I got on the entry fees: $15/round, and you can buy up to 3 mulligans per round for $1 per mulligan.

Comment

The course was absolutely fantastic! I had a great time, shot two rounds, and managed not to get devoured by mosquitos. Thanks for the great shoot!

Comment

Good shoot fun setup hope to see it again next year and many years to come, good job David and BCA

Comment

One of, if not the best courses I have shot this year!!!! Hope to see this shoot become a “regular” on the Texas circuit!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X