Polymer exposed hammer guns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Polymer exposed hammer guns

Looking at adding a pistol to the safe.. I don't have a polymer framed exposed hammer gun. Considering the CZ P07.. any experience with these? Any other recommendations?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

They're nice guns, however I have pretty large hands and found the design of the gun with the slide being set into the frame instead of vice versa made manipulating the small exposed amount of slide somewhat difficult.

I prefer the H&K P30 when it comes to hammer fired polymer guns.

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
      Looking at adding a pistol to the safe.. I don't have a polymer framed exposed hammer gun. Considering the CZ P07.. any experience with these? Any other recommendations?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
      just an observation, why would you feel the need to add one to the safe just because you don't have that style? buying a gun for that reason alone just doesn't make any sense,,, if you want a new gun go shopping and buy something you might use, because this actually sounds like you want someone else to tell you what to buy... go enjoy the search and look at everything ,,, because if it is just to "go in the safe" at least buy a real collector piece, not a shelve trinket,,,

Comment

Had a P0-7 and loved it. Only got rid of it because it wasn't threaded and it was cheaper to sell it and buy a threaded gun.

Comment

I really really like my budget friendly Sig SP2022. It’s worth considering

Comment

Springfield XDe

Comment

Working...
            X