Comment

Originally posted by Russ81 View Post
      Talk…
      To…
      Jason…
      Robertson…
      At…
      Outdoor Legacy Gear!

I feel like you can spend as much as you want and get what you need if you talk to them first. I have an older XQ50, with the firmware update it does what I need it to do. Would I love a Halo Nvision or even some of the other newer optics on the market? Absolutely but I don’t cover enough country to justify it.

One thing I see is true with any electronics. The price is going down a little but the tech is leap and bounds better every year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      After Christmas when I can buy something for myself I'll have to start looking around and he'll be of some help because I know he's very knowledgeable about that stuff. I definitely want something that's good quality.

Comment

I was out this past week and noticed the clarity of my thermal kept getting worse and worse---then I realized it was getting foggy---thermals don't like fog apparently.

Comment

Man it’s wild calling hogs in…. It didn’t end well for these sows

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Video from Bazo's hunt.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OrkXX1gVDs"]Thermal Hog Hunt Pulsar Thermion XM30 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Got a BOG for Christmas. Looking forward to testing it out. Super stable.
              Attached Files

Comment

I used to take my wife out to shoot a lot. I didn’t start dating her until 2013, and by then she had her very own 11.5 556 SBR. Needless to say she’s been around firearms for a good chunk of her life, and has been very proficient with them. With that said she’s never really hunted, even though she’s wanted to.

Two weeks ago I took her to kill her very first big game animal. A whitetail doe. She dropped it in its tracks at 146 yds with her 6 Creed. Tonight we came out to Vernon to get away for the weekend, and see if we could get her a hog. Today I had her on my 22 Creed topped with the XG50. She was about to call it a night about 1am when I spoofed a very large solo boar 700-800 yds away at a feeder. We hope in the can am, and the wind was right to save us a large walk. We get roughly 400-375 yds out when we dieecide to walk. Dang near instantly the wind shifts, and our boar scatters. She was about give up, when I told her let’s hang around for 10 and see if he comes back. Not a minute later he shows back up, but now opposite side of the feeder. I guess him at roughly 300 yds, and luckily for me an 80 ELDM moving at 3460 is pretty forgiving. I told her to place it just over his neck and send it. I was wearing my PVS-14, but couldn’t see him worth a darn to tell anything but I dang sure heard the whallop. She said he ran but couldn’t tell how far or how hard. We’ll see what we find in the morning. Either way I’m **** proud of my wife maki g a confirmed 310 yd shot. We did find blood where he was standing, but I didn’t care to chase it in the dark

Comment

Working...
                X