This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heath View Post
    I’m really surprised that Texas line hasn’t moved.

Trojans must not be very confident

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

So the game is going to come down to the Texas O-Line.

That would make me give up hope in the past, but I like were this unit is heading right now. Anderson has been solid and Cosmi has the makings of being a great player.
      Agreed.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
        The “you’re Texas” just doesn’t work anymore. They have lots of suck for a long time now.

“You can’t beat Tulsa by seven,” Klatt said. “I’m sorry, you’re Texas. You can’t do that. If you’ve got them on the ropes and you’re up by three touchdowns, you’ve got to put them away. Right now, they don’t have that gear and that’s what’s alarming, for me, about Texas.” - Klatt
        Agree 100%.

Comment

Wait, TCU V osu is at Jerry's **** stadium?

Whoever is responsible for this not being in Fort Worth should be kicked in the taint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
            I just watched part of the beginning of the SMU game, but y'all qb did not look very impressive. I'm guessing he turned it around the second half? This was at the time they were discussing Kenny Hill coaching.
            He's young and it was pouring. There will be a learning curve for sure. He is easily the most gifted QB Patterson has ever had. Now it's up to Cumbie to earn his money. Time will tell I suppose

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

Whoever is responsible for this not being in Fort Worth should be kicked in the taint.

That would be GP.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

It's a one game payola match. No game at tOSU next year. There is a game or two there every year. Tech and Ole Miss was there.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                  That would be GP.

Who’s the home team? I’m curious who is handling the recruits at the game. Brilliant move by tOSU if they agreed to the one gamer in Dallas if they are home team.

Comment

Hope the Horns can pull it out but I've been disappointed too many times with big games recently to hold out much hope.

Comment

Who’s the home team? I’m curious who is handling the recruits at the game. Brilliant move by tOSU if they agreed to the one gamer in Dallas if they are home team.
                      TCU is the home team.

Comment

TCU is the home team.

Good. Big missed opportunity for the Buckeyes.

Comment

This is possible. Is that when I get to start crowing about the program being on an upward trajectory after a loss to a top 5 team?
                          Sure. You do you!

Comment

I think that GP is a heck of a coach and if he can pull off an upset this weekend, may be in the top five coaches in the land. I will be pulling for the Frogs but feel that tOSU have too many horses for the frogs to corral.
                            I have no clue who wins in Austin. Pulling for the Sips and feel (hope) that Sam and home field give them an edge. I have more confidence in Sam's desire to win than I do Herman's ability to coach them up.
                            Adios,
                            Gary

Comment

2018 College Football -Week 3

I agree on Sam’s desire to win but he has to protect the ball, especially late in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                                Sure. You do you!

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                                X