Mini trucks in Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mini trucks in Texas

I sure wish they would allow the Japanese mini trucks on roads like they do in Oklahoma. Would sure be nice running to town to get diesel and feed and leave the F250 parked. I would buy one in a heart beat versus a side by side for farm work and some hunting.

Buddy of mine whose on the lease with me bought one a few weeks ago. Talk about the deal of the century!!!!!
    He got it via silent auction from a company that was auctioning off surplus equipment. NOT A DANG THING WRONG WITH IT and got it for $300

Comment

wow that is a steal !!! I never have that kind of luck.

Comment

We had one at the lease but got rid of it. Parts were hard to find. We picked up a 2002 Toyota 4x4 at auction.

Comment

I've had one for about 4 years. Love it. Heat and A/c. Parts are plentiful online.

Comment

Love mine, and drive it on the rd quite often. I live in the boonies so never been bothered. Just built a new bed for it as the original was rusted in places.

Comment

nice bed but your wife left her beer on it.......

Comment

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post

You're exactly right, if you look on the work bench towards the upper left of the pic you'll see my beer. [emoji106]

Comment

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post
                  lmao!! :d:d

Comment

Originally posted by LivinADream View Post
                    Love mine, and drive it on the rd quite often. I live in the boonies so never been bothered. Just built a new bed for it as the original was rusted in places.
                    Nice bed build, is that you Austin? looks like you from your profile pic... if its not you sorry my mistake

Comment

Good job on that bed!

Comment

Mini trucks in Texas

Austin is my cousin, that is his boat I'm driving in the pic. Lol. He ain't near as good lookin as me

Comment

Been using them for over 10 years on the road. Sold one of mine a few months back. Bought it when they first come on the scene for $2500. Put a 3" lift and 25" swamp witches. Did some body work and drove the fire out of it for 9.5-10 years and sold it within an hour for $4500. Still have one for fence work

Comment

Mine would run 62 mph and best I could calculate the km to miles was around 60+/- mpg never had a single issue until last year when the governments quality gas junked up carb. Cleaned carb and it ran like a beast again. You can order parts to your door easy and cheap and if you can do any minor mechanical work they are super simple to work on. We hauled over 1500# of bucket feed daily up and down the highway for years when gas got crazy high.

Comment

Originally posted by LivinADream View Post
                              Austin is my cousin, that is his boat I'm driving in the pic. Lol. He ain't near as good lookin as me
                              Lol I was close in the family at least

Comment

Working...
                              X