Opinions on tine length.....Etx buck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by perfectstorm View Post
    Really cool buck. I think he's well over 13" wide. Even if he was close, I would pay the ticket. Hes bad to the bone.

That's crazy he was still in velvet at the end of September.
    He still had velvet on the 30th haven't checked cams since

Comment

Originally posted by perfectstorm View Post
      Do show us what else is walking around!!
      That's the thing that's got me doubting myself. That is the biggest buck I have on camera. Just got access to hunt here a month ago. The place is huge compared to other the average place in our county. Has not been hunted in 3 years and 3 years ago a 176 no trash mainframe 11 was taken with a rifle.

Comment

Stud of a buck. 12.5 9.5

Comment

Great buck! 12.5"

Comment

velvet stud. good luck to ya. cant wait to see the ldp

Comment

Seen him yet??

Comment

Put me in the camp that thinks your crazy if you let that guy walk. He is VERY mature and has character that few deer have. If you can get him with your bow, I would.....Good luck in whatever you decide.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTx View Post
                  Seen him yet??
                  Yes have seen him twice but at 200yrds both times. The only way I can get in my set on the trail he goes down is to have a S wind. Haven't had many of those.

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                    If you can get him with your bow, I would.....Good luck in whatever you decide.
                    I'd have it no other way. Will keep the post updated.

Comment

Originally posted by TaDow View Post
                      Yes have seen him twice but at 200yrds both times. The only way I can get in my set on the trail he goes down is to have a S wind. Haven't had many of those.
                      Looks like tomorrow and Monday will be south! Great buck! Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                        Looks like tomorrow and Monday will be south! Great buck! Good luck!
                        Yes sir !!! I'll be out tomorrow afternoon and monday morning. I'm stuck at work tonight or Id be there in the morning. You drawn blood yet?

Comment

Originally posted by TaDow View Post
                          Yes sir !!! I'll be out tomorrow afternoon and monday morning. I'm stuck at work tonight or Id be there in the morning. You drawn blood yet?
                          No... Misread my bucks pattern. I've been thinking North Northeast wind was perfect. Found out this morning there doing the same as your deer. Following the trail I walk in on and heading east from that point. Encountered the big split G2 8 yesterday evening and this morning. Winded me this morning. Going back after them Monday morning with the south wind and hopefully catch them coming in to bed @ 8:30 am!

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                            No... Misread my bucks pattern. I've been thinking North Northeast wind was perfect. Found out this morning there doing the same as your deer. Following the trail I walk in on and heading east from that point. Encountered the big split G2 8 yesterday evening and this morning. Winded me this morning. Going back after them Monday morning with the south wind and hopefully catch them coming in to bed @ 8:30 am!
                            I'm hoping this south with works well for a few of us....good luck

Comment

What he is lacking in brows he more than makes up for with his other tines

Looks like a gem of a find on the lease too

Comment

i'm going 13,11 respectively.

Comment

Working...
                                X