Help Finding Ranger Boat Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help Finding Ranger Boat Trailer

Does anyone know where I can get a used, but descent trailer for a 1991 Ranger 375v Apache Series 18ft bass boat? I'm in the Dallas area, but don't mind traveling for the right price. Thanks

spend a few months searching for one that will need work and likely have no paperwork to save 1-1500 bucks or have one built.

Comment

You can keep an eye on Budsmotorsports or C&O Marine.

Comment

Cruise the Texas Fishing Forum classifieds or join and put your own add up.

Comment

As stated above you might want to have one custom made. Any Ranger trailer from that time period will have issues that will need to be fixed if they aren't already rusted through. Ranger's trailers are known to have multiple issues from bad welds to major rusting that their "Road Armour" just covers up keeping the moisture locked in.

Comment

There is a boat guy on hwy 276 around Royse City that use to have a ton of old trailers stacked up. I don't know the name but I bought one there a few years ago.

Comment

I dang sure wouldn’t replace my ranger trailer with another one if something happened to it. I love the boat but the trailer is junk

Comment

Thanks for all the info. Drycreek ill check TFF and im already a member. yep, the trailer could use some work, and was really just going to replace it instead of mess with it. i am wanting to redo the boat. let me rephrase, im wanting to get someone to redo the boat haha. its going to need carpet, seats, and a good polishing. motor and transom are good.

Comment

Working...
                X