No announcement yet.

2022 Crappie Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad I didn't go this morning. North wind gusting to 30 per forecast which probably means 50 on the lake!

Bathroom demo continues.

Comment

Ordered everything for the LS setup 12/10. Been off work since 12/14 thought I would have it all set up and tested before I go back to work on 1/10. Still waiting on the all aboard transducer mount, looks like it will be here just in time
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
        Today’s trip cancelled Thursday because of Covid and I didn’t reschedule cause I thought it was gonna be nasty today! Me n little man headed out on a monster hunt! Hide Conroe 2 pounders! Here we come!!
        I'm pretty sure I saw you and little man at the 1097 bridge.

Comment

Today’s trip cancelled Thursday because of Covid and I didn’t reschedule cause I thought it was gonna be nasty today! Me n little man headed out on a monster hunt! Hide Conroe 2 pounders! Here we come!!
          Come on down Come on down

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
            I've got one. But can't take my 3 kids out on it.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
            Not sure where you are located but if you and your kids wanted to do some bank fishing this spring/summer we have a farm in Normangee that we catch fish on. I can let y’all know a weekend we are up and if it works out more than welcome to come catch some.

Comment

This was the last time I caught some. 15 minutes and left them biting.
              Attached Files

Comment

Well, this is bizarre. Guessing this is where the weird noise came from before it shut down, and the reason for not turning over.

No idea how the bendix could have moved like this. But the flywheel is turnable by hand so it's not locked up.

Going to try a new starter. I can not figure out how it could have "shifted" like this.

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                  Not sure where you are located but if you and your kids wanted to do some bank fishing this spring/summer we have a farm in Normangee that we catch fish on. I can let y’all know a weekend we are up and if it works out more than welcome to come catch some.
                  Very nice offer

Comment

Well, this is bizarre. Guessing this is where the weird noise came from before it shut down, and the reason for not turning over.

No idea how the bendix could have moved like this. But the flywheel is turnable by hand so it's not locked up.

Going to try a new starter. I can not figure out how it could have "shifted" like this.

I ain't never see that. But I feel like if u ever did it would be on your motor. Sorry for the luck

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                      I ain't never see that. But I feel like if u ever did it would be on your motor. Sorry for the luck

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
                      Haha. Exactly. Par for the course for me. Oh well, hopefully it just the starter. We'll see. Didn't even get to catch a fish in the new lake!

Comment

Haha. Exactly. Par for the course for me. Oh well, hopefully it just the starter. We'll see. Didn't even get to catch a fish in the new lake!

Will it rooster tail [emoji848]

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                          Will it rooster tail [emoji848]

Threw some rooster tails with the truck getting it out! Posted video on FB[emoji481]

The lake has a concrete boat ramp, but dirt leading up. It was all underwater when we got 5" of rain in like 4 hours a few weeks ago. Still super muddy. Had to hammer down to get it out.

Here's a still frame of it, notice the rooster tails in the air.

Comment

Left the house in t shirts and was bundled up by the time we got on the water. 4 over 2 with a 2.49 big fish. First time on this body of water. Good for windy days I guess

Comment

Threw some rooster tails with the truck getting it out! Posted video on FB[emoji481]

The lake has a concrete boat ramp, but dirt leading up. It was all underwater when we got 5" of rain in like 4 hours a few weeks ago. Still super muddy. Had to hammer down to get it out.

Here's a still frame of it, notice the rooster tails in the air.

Great rooster tail

Comment

Left the house in t shirts and was bundled up by the time we got on the water. 4 over 2 with a 2.49 big fish. First time on this body of water. Good for windy days I guess
                                I told you Conroe was good

Comment

Working...
                                X