Any Charcoal On Sale this Weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Charcoal On Sale this Weekend

Memorial Day crept up quickly on me this year, and I usually Stock Up but haven’t seen a Deal anywhere.

I’m guessing the Deals are over with for a few years.

"Are the good times really over for good?"

---Merle

Perhaps. I am an eternal pessimist. :-)

Comment

Costco has Kingsford Professional Competition Briquets on sale right now. 2 18 lb bags to a pack for $16.00. They run it at this price 2 x's a year. I like it so I buy a bunch of it when they run it on sale.

Comment

Is that a good price or does it make the competition the same price as original kingsford

Comment

Divide total cost out to cost per pound, distance you have to travel to get it, if you have to make a special trip to get to that place, and you will get your answer.

And FWIW: Every year, Home Depot has a sale on two 20 lb bags. Two for $17.88 this year. Sales usually run the week before Memorial Day, July 4th, and Labor Day.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
            Divide total cost out to cost per pound, distance you have to travel to get it, if you have to make a special trip to get to that place, and you will get your answer.

And FWIW: Every year, Home Depot has a sale on two 20 lb bags. Two for $17.88 this year. Sales usually run the week before Memorial Day, July 4th, and Labor Day.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Kingsfor...26731-23-12140
            Used to be $9.99 . I would stock up for the year. Afraid those days are gone. Walmart usually does twin royal oak packs for $16… that’s the best I’ve seen in a few years

Comment

Working...
            X