• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Died at that class thing just now

Not even sure what I’ll be doing tomorrow in the morning

Comment

Today is going to be a rest day.

Comment

100 days until September 1. I’ve been slacking last couple months. Time to get in beast elk mode

Comment

Giant sets for shoulders, back and legs today. 4X10 and I'm already feeling it.

Lateral raise/lat pull down/leg extension
          DB shoulder press/prone leg curl/low row wide grip
          DB rear delt fly/overhead lat pull/calf raise
          Bells of steel squat/bodyweight pull ups/front plate raise

Chest, biceps and triceps tomorrow.

Comment

Just finished a good chest day. Maybe back tomorrow but man my lower/mid back is still sore from Monday so we will see

Comment

Mind if I join in.
              Started working out with the Mrs. I've managed five weeks without missing a day yet (weekdays). I haven't seriously worked out in 15 years.
              Looking for some tips/pointers.
              Right now we have a basic bench, dumbbells up to 40lbs, kettle bells, big rope and treadmill (which I can't run on, but can walk, belt slips if I try running).

Needing some workout ideas for what I have.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

Chest, biceps and tricep giant sets today. It made my eyeballs sweat today, but I love it. I guess. 3X8-10

Incline DB bench press/cable pushdown/preacher curl
                DB bench press flat/BB curl/cable pushdown supinated grip
                Seated wide grip chest press/hammer curl bar over preacher bench
                Incline DB fly/cable kickback/incline DB curl

Back, legs and shoulders tomorrow.

Comment

Today turned out to be a rest day. LOL!

Comment

Was up at 415 but to study from a sUAV certification test this morning. Tired but made it in for Arms at lunch. Tomorrow might be shoulders or another terrible crossfit like class lol

Comment

Originally posted by Canoe1 View Post
                      Mind if I join in.
                      Started working out with the Mrs. I've managed five weeks without missing a day yet (weekdays). I haven't seriously worked out in 15 years.
                      Looking for some tips/pointers.
                      Right now we have a basic bench, dumbbells up to 40lbs, kettle bells, big rope and treadmill (which I can't run on, but can walk, belt slips if I try running).

Needing some workout ideas for what I have.

If you simply want a lifting program to follow, pm me an email address and I’ll send you one I really like. Whenever I restart from an off period it is the one I always fall back to. I just started it again 2weeks ago after being out for several months due to a hand injury and subsequent surgery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Pm headed you way.

Comment

Knocking out shoulders currently

Tomorrow will probably be a rest day

Comment

Well did a “semi Murph” today. No vest and had to do 40’ assisted pull ups but got it done in 61mins flat.

Future goals include to be able to do a Murph (no vest or assisted pull ups) on Veterans Day and then next year be able to do the whole shabang under 1hr vest and all.

I almost chickened out today since I knew I couldn’t do 100 true pull ups but figured I have to start somewhere.

Comment

I took off Friday ahead of the long weekend. My wife and I made the gym early as usual and I hit chest, back and arms since I missed the day before. I tore my arse up!!! But it was goooooood!

I'll be in SA for the TDEM conference all week and will miss every day beginning Tuesday. I made it in this morning and knocked out chest and arms. 5X5 on chest and 5X8-10 on Biceps and triceps.

Bench press/preacher curl/cable pushdown pronated and supinated
                              Incline bench press/hammer curl over preacher bench/overhead rope extension
                              Pec deck/single arm cable pulldown/arm blaster curls

Comment

I used the gym at the office today for cardio, 10 min on treadmill, 10 min on fan bike, 10 on rower. Pushing hard on all of them. Minimum break between.
                                The did leg presses. 25 reps @ 90 lbs, 20@180, 15 @270, 10 @320.
                                Legs were pretty noodly after bike and rower.

Comment

Working...
                                X