Active shooter in Uvalde

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
    You’re the one yapping about gun laws that….wait for it….ALREADY EXIST. It’s illegal to cross our border. It’s illegal to buy and sell drugs. It’s illegal to shoot someone. All of these things happen frequently. I 100% agree that something needs to be done. That something is to enforce our current laws. Efficiently and effectively. The shooter had many previous signs of mental instability. Nobody did anything. But you want to blame it on a gun. That’s liberal logic. Do not react out of emotion. There’s a whole lot of things that can be done to prevent these things. New laws are not one of them.
    I'm sorry your reading comprehension is so limited. I can't help you on that front.

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
      Just saw a news clip where FJB is coming to Uvalde.
      This can’t be good.
      They will run his *** out of town.

Comment

In case you were wondering what obummer thought on the issue…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
          That wasn’t the question so again nice liberal play on emotions.

Of course I’d be devastated if my kid was killed but I wouldn’t be screaming for someone to restrict mine or anyone else’s rights.

I would be lobbying to harden schools and better protect the people inside them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

None of us know how we would react until faced with the situation. I pray we never find out.

Comment

Information coming out that the school resource officer and local police who engaged the shooter prior to him entering the school did not follow him into the school even after being cajoled by bystanders. Civilians that rushed to the scene even thought about going in since the police weren’t doing anything. He was in the school for something like 40 minutes before the border patrol entered the building and killed him. What a nightmare. Similar thing happened with the SRO at the Parkland shooting. I’m sorry but what is the point of having a school resource officer if they won’t lay their life down to protect the children. I know not everyone is made for that type of work, but my God. What is the point of a good guy with a gun if they are too afraid or not trained well enough to use it.

Comment

The SRO was shot encounterng the POS. Not sure about the other 2 officers.

Comment

Originally posted by mwk128 View Post
                Information coming out that the school resource officer and local police who engaged the shooter prior to him entering the school did not follow him into the school even after being cajoled by bystanders. Civilians that rushed to the scene even thought about going in since the police weren’t doing anything. He was in the school for something like 40 minutes before the border patrol entered the building and killed him. What a nightmare. Similar thing happened with the SRO at the Parkland shooting. I’m sorry but what is the point of having a school resource officer if they won’t lay their life down to protect the children. I know not everyone is made for that type of work, but my God. What is the point of a good guy with a gun if they are too afraid or not trained well enough to use it.
                He should be prosecuted for negligent homicide, dereliction of duty, whatever charges could be applied. You accept the job, you accept that responsibility.

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mwk128 View Post
                  How the hell could a police officer not go in the school when they know children are being murdered?!! If this is true, numerous people need to be fired and put on trial for dereliction of duty.
                  Last edited by Tx.Fisher; 05-25-2022, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                    I couldn't agree more with you brother on that! Our country definitely is in shambles and needs prayer🙏🙏
                    That will fix it. Let’s try more of that!

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                      Why should buying an AR be easier than buying a revolver?? It makes no sense.. I know it gets confusing and I dang sure don't have all the answers but in this day and age I know for a fact 18 years old is just too young. Maybe different rules for enlisted men and women IDK but what we have going on now is not working.. I'm 2A to the core and have been my entire 56 years of life but I don't even feel comfortable anymore with what's going on.. Times and this countries culture is changing fast and probably isnt going to get any better..

Have to disagree with you here, my daughter who is 18 should be able to go and buy an ar which is her favorite gun to hunt with and shoot in general.
                      Just because some looney toon did something wrong it should not be a reason to punish the masses
                      The issue isn’t guns or gun control, it’s a societal issue. We are trying to fix a symptom and not the problem
                      Let’s focus on the problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                        If 18 is old enough to be in the military and fight in a war then 18 is old enough to buy a gun. I was one of those 18 year old kids when I got my draft notice. My Daddy gave me my first gun when I was 12 and I had been hunting alone since I was 10 and putting game on the table. We were a different breed back then.
                        On the other hand I know people that are middle aged that have no bidnez at all even picking up a gun but I defend their right to own one or a hundred.
                        This!

Comment

Originally posted by ttechdallas View Post
                          I'm sorry your reading comprehension is so limited. I can't help you on that front.
                          I see now. You just want to argue. Got it. I’ll bow out.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post

Garbage human and obvious racist.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post

What a slap in the face!!!

Comment

Staffers say they had been monitoring 'all social media with a connection to Uvalde as a measure to identify any possible threats that might be made against students and or staff within the district.'

Comment

Working...
                                X