X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same here.

Originally posted by squirrel View Post
    Where did he get the $5K for the guns?
    Parents are to blame for crap going on like this. You cannot tell me as a parent you don't know what your child is doing are who they are hanging out with. Just makes me Sick.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
      Violent video games serve absolutely NO valuable purpose in this world we live in(0)and if you think they do please name just one of these valuable purposes... Just one.
      They do create monsters in some instances. Denying this is just dumb..
      Some kids obviously can handle what playing these do to them mentally, psychologically, but some kids cannot.. And it does affect ALL kids to some degree..
      I will never understand why any "responsible" parent would let their child play this garbage and I have family members that do. It's totally irresponsible..
      Lol. What about violent movies? What value do they serve? Your logic is extremely flawed. Drivel at best

I game, my kids do too. My son just joined the navy and my daughter is one of the top students In her class despite having a visual disability.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Something definitely needs to be done besides repeat the same old ban guns, it's the video games, we need more laws BS. What we need is to bring "evil" back to society in the form of shame and responsibility. A few generations of "if it feels good do it" and no consequence for stupidity has led us to where we are. Hold parents accountable when kids act up. Quit incentivizing poor behavior. Start throwing the little psychos in a padded cell before they kill someone. Quit being nice and these problems would largely go away. A pipe dream I know.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
          This is basically a gun control argument…. Everyone loses rights because some can’t handle it? Flawed logic at best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          It's not flawed logic. Can you give me just one positive that violent video games provide anyone?
          I'm old enough to remeber when we still had G, PG, R and R18 rated movies at theatres.. Back when this country still cared what it's children were exposed to, what their brains absorbed.. What children are exposed to can drastically affect what they become.. This is not a new discovery and that fact that grown people now argue this point is just one of the many reasons this country is so $&@#ed up today...
          My bet these violent video games have age ratings on them too and "responsible" parents totally disregard these age restrictions.. I know they do..

Comment

Late to the party: In regards to blaming video games.....

What did y'all do when you were kids, playing with your friends, and found an L-shaped stick? ... I pointed it at my friends and went "BANG!" Every little boy ever has done the same. ****ty parents raise ****ty children.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
              Violent video games serve absolutely NO valuable purpose in this world we live in(0)and if you think they do please name just one of these valuable purposes... Just one.
              They do create monsters in some instances. Denying this is just dumb..
              Some kids obviously can handle what playing these do to them mentally, psychologically, but some kids cannot.. And it does affect ALL kids to some degree..
              I will never understand why any "responsible" parent would let their child play this garbage and I have family members that do. It's totally irresponsible..
              First you said theyre always bad now its just some?

Heres 3 and I couldnt find the one where the military actively looked for gamers to fly drones in the middle east

1. https://theconversation.com/how-the-...soldiers-73826

2.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/America%27s_Army

3. https://www.army.mil/article/235085/...ng_video_games

To say its irresponsible to let my kid play a game who can also tell the difference in the color of blue from a potato is dumb. Its called making the right choice. Your blanket statement holds zero water. I bet there are members here who play them or have kids that play them yet dont want to run into a wal mart and shoot people.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                Starting to see reports that he was bullied / made fun of the way he dressed growing up & was becoming more erratic / violent tendencies as of late...my bet is we'll see yet once again there were plenty of flags, but just didn't get the mental health needed.
                And without strong parents around to recognize and help to deal with it.

Comment

no dad and a drug addict mom.....cross dressing loner kid ....walks into a gun store with $5000 and walks out with 2 weapons and ammo

red flags were there....nothing was done

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
                    ****ty parents raise ****ty children.

Good parents can still have a bad apple. At a certain point they are on their own & some worthless scum are just that. I agree completely that bad parents sure don't help raise their kids to be good citizens. Some kids do rise above the sorry parents.

Comment

Can't lock 'em down against shooters, but CAN lock 'em down, stick a swab up even nose that enters and put masks on everyone.

.......Govmnt priorities

Comment

Politicians kids goto private school.

This isn't a problem for them.

We get practially molested getting into concerts & sporting events these days.

A concealed carry street clothed security officer guarding the doors during school isn't anything that would effect the kids education.

Liberalism in education is its own disease it can't solve.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
                          Late to the party: In regards to blaming video games.....

What did y'all do when you were kids, playing with your friends, and found an L-shaped stick? ... I pointed it at my friends and went "BANG!" Every little boy ever has done the same. ****ty parents raise ****ty children.
                          Ed Zachary

Originally posted by jaime1982 View Post
                          Lol. What about violent movies? What value do they serve? Your logic is extremely flawed. Drivel at best

I game, my kids do too. My son just joined the navy and my daughter is one of the top students In her class despite having a visual disability.

Heres another irresponsible parent. I met Jamie for the first time on the Tx City Dyke and we went fishin. Not once did I feel like he was going to chop me up with a knife and feed me to the sharks.

Bad gamer dad sends kids to the military. oh noooo!! the horror

Comment

Originally posted by jaime1982 View Post

LOL.. I'm glad your kids turned out to be normal so we are obviously not talking about your kids. Not all kids can handle it and that is my point..
                            Why is it that the ones that always deny the negative physiological affects that this garbage CAN have on a child's brain, and the ones that defend this type of CRAP being fed to children, are always the ones that allow it or actually do it.. You may want to talk to someone more knowledgeable than you or I about this.. Talk to a clinical psychologist..

Comment

shooting

prayers for all!
                              Attached Files

Comment

If he bought two AR / AK type rifles at the same time in a border state, then a multiple long gun form with all his & the firearms 411 went to CLEO & ATF.

Comment

Working...
                                X