Youth arrow giveaway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Youth arrow giveaway

In the process of moving and found these arrows. Forgot that I had them. Want to give them away to a TBH just kid.

6 gander mountain tec hunters. Blazer vanes. Field tips. 500 spine. 30-50 lbs. Approximately 23".

3 Beman ics hunter juniors. Blazer vanes. Field tips. Approximately 25". 40 lb. Max weight.

Post up a picture of your young Hunter, even if they're too young to have a bow yet. Please don't post that pictures of your 17-year-old football player. These are not for resale but for a kid that will need them very soon or in the near future.

If you post up a pic of your kids you will be entered into the drawing. I will try to find some other goodies to throw into the box.

I will probably run it through Wednesday depending on how many people are interested.
    Last edited by Chew; 05-24-2022, 08:11 AM.

Well played Bobby. If I didn’t have a grandson who loves archery I’d add to it.

When are you going to make a visit to Yellowstone and Glacier National Parks and stop by?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
      Well played Bobby. If I didn’t have a grandson who loves archery I’d add to it.

When are you going to make a visit to Yellowstone and Glacier National Parks and stop by?

Can I make reservations for summer of '24 ? [emoji51]

Comment

Sure

Comment

Do Grandsons Count??

They're both experienced gun hunters, but after seeing me get one with my bow this year, this summer is the summer IT begins... turnin' 'em into REAL Hunters!! Workin' on bows now!

Click image for larger version

Name:	TheBoys-001.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	121.3 KB
ID:	24685543

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
            Do Grandsons Count??

They're both experienced gun hunters, but after seeing me get one with my bow this year, this summer is the summer IT begins... turnin' 'em into REAL Hunters!! Workin' on bows now!

[ATTACH]1090498[/ATTACH]
            Heck yeah.. I have no doubt those boys will be slinging arrows in no time

Comment

Youth arrow giveaway

My two killers . On duck egg duty and seen this guy so I had to kill it .

Comment

I got a bow case to add if Lt. Henway allows

Comment

My 9 yo with his first bow deer kill.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                    I got a bow case to add if Lt. Henway allows
                    Sounds good! If anyone else has any youth archery equipment please feel free to add on and I'll coordinate getting it to the lucky Chile/chirren

Comment

Awesome gesture Chew, I'll check and see if I can come up with a few items.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Nice! If memory serves me right, I believe TBH had a Youth Arrow Program back when I first joined pre crash. It'd be nice to get it going again.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Working...
                          X