Donkey Hatching Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Donkey Hatching Day!

Rose unexpectedly gave birth to an immaculate conception baby donkey overnight. Were calling him Chuy. Rose and Chuy are doing well and she lets me get close to him.

Rose is my first donkey and first equine. Weve had her since end of last summer and I thought her belly was just getting bigger from eating on the molasses tub.

She came to us unknowingly pregnant. She hasnt been around any other equine since last summer. The unfortunate truth is that Chuy is a result of inbreeding.

Weve found two more donkey eggs that may hatch any moment.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Briar Friar; 05-23-2022, 08:51 AM. Reason: DonkeyEggHatchSpake

lol @ donkey eggs!

Cute little buggers, will make sure you don't have a coyote problem for sure!

Comment

Cute little ***!

Comment

That's a cute little guy! Crazy that I haven't even met Rose yet. Seems like the days fly by.

Comment

Greatness

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

That's good stuff.

Comment

When my wife came in after dropping the kiddos off at school and asked, “When did we get a baby donkey?” I thought she was pulling a prank surprise for my birthday tomorrow. This is a mighty fine organic homegrown birthday surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
                  When my wife came in after dropping the kiddos off at school and asked, “When did we get a baby donkey?” I thought she was pulling a prank surprise for my birthday tomorrow. This is a mighty fine organic homegrown birthday surprise.

Well first of all Mr.Friar, Happy Birthday to you sir!!
                  Second of all, when your equines become too much of a pest and too much trouble, PLEASE do not do like so many have done and take them to the nearest National Forest and turn 'em out! This is a yuuuge problem in Angelina, Davy Crockett, and Sam Houston national forests... Those lovable little donkeys for many are not so lovable after a while...

Comment

That is pretty cool!

Comment

could you not use the mama to pack in on an elk hunt?

Comment

Originally posted by Killer View Post
                        could you not use the mama to pack in on an elk hunt?
                        Looks like that little one could carry a dirty 30 and a couple handles...

Comment

I give up. What are the eggs?

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfisher789 View Post
                            I give up. What are the eggs?

Coconut.

J

Comment

Working...
                            X