• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was an asss whopping.

Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Nobody has really talked much about J Kidd but he's been the difference maker for this team IMO. If you recall, Luka actually came into the season completely out of shape and they struggled early on. Somehow Kidd got them to hunker down and show some toughness and backbone D that they never played under Carlisle.
      The Mavs have always had good shooters....but were considered soft at best on defense.
      Impressive!!

Comment

I have a ***** talking cousin in Phoenix who used to live in Houston...
        He waited until after game 2 to call me and start his smack... ... it was all downhill from there

If y'all remember I think it was in 2006 or 2008 when the Rockets were ahead and blowing the Maverick up on the final game, but Dallas came back and won that series... I don't remember all the details, I was in Europe and missed several games

Yesterday when I talked to him, he was telling me Phoenix was exactly like Houston was several years ago,,, the entire city was depressed and no one was in a good mood.......

On to Golden State Warriors for the Western Conference Championship... Obviously, Regular season record means nothing and GS is healthy.

What's everyone's prediction?

Comment

Originally posted by ATI View Post
          I have a ***** talking cousin in Phoenix who used to live in Houston...
          He waited until after game 2 to call me and start his smack... ... it was all downhill from there

If y'all remember I think it was in 2006 or 2008 when the Rockets were ahead and blowing the Maverick up on the final game, but Dallas came back and won that series... I don't remember all the details, I was in Europe and missed several games

Yesterday when I talked to him, he was telling me Phoenix was exactly like Houston was several years ago,,, the entire city was depressed and no one was in a good mood.......

On to Golden State Warriors for the Western Conference Championship... Obviously, Regular season record means nothing and GS is healthy.

What's everyone's prediction?
          shoulda rubbed it in a bit and said Dallas is happy HAPPY! and Dallas was just setting a trap the first two games.

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
            shoulda rubbed it in a bit and said Dallas is happy HAPPY! and Dallas was just setting a trap the first two games.

Comment

GAME DAY!

I love the fact that all the sports commentators are picking Golden State.

The Warriors will be tough but I like our chances there too. We just humiliated the best team (on paper) in the league in a game 7 and won 3 of 4 vs GS in the regular season. I just think we match up well with them.

Should be a fun series. Regardless of the outcome, the whole world knows who the little Mavericks are now [emoji459][emoji459]

Comment

If they lose this game, even a blowout I won't be too discouraged. It took us a couple of games to figure the Suns out as well! Let's go MAVS!

Comment

No dog in the fight but here are my thoughts on the match up:

The Mavs have the momentum on their side as they are coming of an awesome performance. Most picked them to lose to the suns. They also have a better head coach… as far as players are concerned I would almost say it’s an even match up but I feel The warriors have a small advantage.

The game has evolved tremendously with all the 3 point shooting and big men that can handle the ball. The out come will be predicated on how well the Mavs can defend. From the suns series, it’s no doubt they are great at defending against players driving to the basket. The warriors pass and move without the ball so well that every player needs to be on top of their defensive game.

I don’t see that happening so I am calling this series a win for the Warriors.

Comment

It's always good to have an unbiased opinion.

Dallas beat the best "rim Protector" and offense in the NBA in Jazz and beat the best overall NBA team in Suns... I give the edge to the Mavericks but I'm severely biased.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                      No dog in the fight but here are my thoughts on the match up:

The Mavs have the momentum on their side as they are coming of an awesome performance. Most picked them to lose to the suns. They also have a better head coach… as far as players are concerned I would almost say it’s an even match up but I feel The warriors have a small advantage.

The game has evolved tremendously with all the 3 point shooting and big men that can handle the ball. The out come will be predicated on how well the Mavs can defend. From the suns series, it’s no doubt they are great at defending against players driving to the basket. The warriors pass and move without the ball so well that every player needs to be on top of their defensive game.

I don’t see that happening so I am calling this series a win for the Warriors.

Originally posted by ATI View Post
                      It's always good to have an unbiased opinion.

Dallas beat the best "rim Protector" and offense in the NBA in Jazz and beat the best overall NBA team in Suns... I give the edge to the Mavericks but I'm severely biased.
                      Both of you guys make valid points. Precisely why they play the games. For the record...I hope ATI's biased opinion plays out [emoji12]

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                        Both of you guys make valid points. Precisely why they play the games. For the record...I hope ATI's biased opinion plays out [emoji12]

Both nervous and excited about the game tonight.

Comment

What I want and what I think will happen are two different things in this series. We do have the best player, and always a shot to win with that in the holster.

Comment

What time is the game on?

Comment

In a few minutes

Comment

2022 Dallas Mavericks Postseason Thread

So do we seriously have to watch this libtard Steve Kerr wear that **** mask all series? What a DOOOOOSH! And Curry with the mouthpiece [emoji2359]
                                Last edited by RascalArms; 05-18-2022, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X