X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My boy Tucker!😂😂👍👍

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
      I think it was Tigerscowboy or something like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
      tigerscowboy
      Ah, yes. That was him.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
        5 home runs in this inning. 5
        Only the 8th time in MLB modern history that's been done.

More rare than a perfect game.

Comment

Yordan just missed hitting his second home run that inning which would have ser the all time record at 6. It wasn’t quite high enough to clear the big green monster. He had to settle for a single.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Curious how they play Yordan and Tucker's contract situation! I think they both need to be locked up long term

By that point, Verlander, Gurriel, and Brantley will be off the books.

Comment

Tucker turned down their extension offer last week

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                Curious how they play Yordan and Tucker's contract situation! I think they both need to be locked up long term

I expect them both to be in the $20-25MM per year range, hopefully for 5 or more years each!

Comment

Sending 4 to the game today. They will be by the Astro's dugout...

Comment

Beating the nut grabbers is so satisfying.

Comment

^^This

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                        Beating the nut grabbers is so satisfying.
                        Yep

Comment

Tucker is much more likely to be locked up long term. DH only guys that can’t really play the field and already have bad knees are hard
                          To give big contracts to.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                            Tucker is much more likely to be locked up long term. DH only guys that can’t really play the field and already have bad knees are hard
                            To give big contracts to.
                            Incorrect. Alvarez is a very good left fielder and plays there a lot. His knees were repaired quite a while ago. He is fast. Look it up.

Oh by the way, ChaCha has a Nono thru 5

Comment

I jinxed it 😂

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                                Incorrect. Alvarez is a very good left fielder and plays there a lot. His knees were repaired quite a while ago. He is fast. Look it up.

Oh by the way, ChaCha has a Nono thru 5
                                I have. He has played about 35% of the games there so far this year. That is t a lot. About a quarter of the games there last year. He has progressed to below average. He isn’t better than 35 year old Brantley. He is probably 26 or 27 years old so he is unlikely to get better defensively.

Tucker is a better baseball player both short and long term.

Comment

Working...
                                X