Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TBH Meet And Greet May 14. Any Interest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had an awesome time Terry! I'll be back with the family! Those bugs were outstanding! Thank you very much sir!

It was good to see my clones agian! Good times boyzz!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
      I should have asked if there was a heli pad nearby?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
      Was this you at the Holiday Inn in Livingston?

This is a crop dusting helicopter, the guy at the desk said he flew in and was staying there last night.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

What a great time. Me and my wife really had a good time. I dont think I got to talk with about half the folks there and the ones I did I could have spent all day talking with. Really a nice crowd and could have stayed all day. The food was Awesome. Best crawfish I have had. We will surely stop by next time we are in the area. Thanks so much for putting this on, yall really went all out!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
          Had an awesome time Terry! I'll be back with the family! Those bugs were outstanding! Thank you very much sir!

It was good to see my clones agian! Good times boyzz!
          I'm not a clone but I was glad to finally meet you.

Comment

I made it home just after 8PM after taking a break in Tyler for some supper and to drop Logan off at his mom's, although neither of us were really that hungry. If I lived in the area, I would eating at LeBlanc's every week!

We did catch some fish, several times we caught 2 at a time. Some of the fish were really nice size, others..... not so much. LOL Thanks again, Jay.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
              Oh, you're a clone too . It was wonderful meeting you and your father, and prayers will continue for his healing!

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Well again to everyone that was able to make it I am very grateful. It was definitely a great day. Some of you guys drove a long way. I hope it was everything y’all wanted it to be. It was nice to finally put some faces to the screen names. I hope every one will keep David Barkley ( The Geezer) in their prayers. He had a great day and told me it was the best birthday he has ever had. Y’all made that happen and I am very grateful.

Comment

Many thanks Terry, was a great time hanging with old friends and some new ones.

Them gators are pretty upset with me since they missed out on their snack

Comment

Thanks to all of you for the prayers. Dad goes in the hospital tomorrow Herman Memorial down town Houston. More test will be done to determine how deep the cancer has gone and then if possible, surgery Tuesday or Wed. Dr said expect a 12 hour surgery. Gonna be a long week or two.

I'll start a new thread and update when I know more. Please do continue to pray.

Comment

The wife and I had a great time and thank you Terry and your wife for being such a great host.It was great meeting and talking with everyone.Mr.David had some great stories about GarGuy in his younger years,he even told me how the arrow head addiction got started.Thanks again Terry!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post

It was good to see my clones again! Good times boyzz!

I’m not a clone either but it was great to hang out with the clique

Comment

Thanks to all of you for the prayers. Dad goes in the hospital tomorrow Herman Memorial down town Houston. More test will be done to determine how deep the cancer has gone and then if possible, surgery Tuesday or Wed. Dr said expect a 12 hour surgery. Gonna be a long week or two.

I'll start a new thread and update when I know more. Please do continue to pray.

Prayers sent tonight for your dad.

Comment

As mentioned, spectacular crawfish!!

Sorry I was late and missed Steve and the geezer. Really wanted to talk to pineywoods some but caught him as he left. My arrival ruined it

Terry, thanks to you and your wife for opening your doors to us. The food and fellowship was worth its weight in gold.

And those voodoo shrimp are definitely worth the drive and live up to the hype.

Couple clones stayed late and it was good to catch up

Comment

Steve, my office is 15 minutes from the med center. If yall need anything while he's down there, call me. Food, valet whatever.

Seriously, Holler at me

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                                As mentioned, spectacular crawfish!!

Sorry I was late and missed Steve and the geezer. Really wanted to talk to pineywoods some but caught him as he left. My arrival ruined it

Terry, thanks to you and your wife for opening your doors to us. The food and fellowship was worth its weight in gold.

And those voodoo shrimp are definitely worth the drive and live up to the hype.

Couple clones stayed late and it was good to catch up

Shane I tell all of my employees if you can’t be here on time just get here when you can. Makes my life a lot easier. That boy of yours , or young man can really put away some bugs. It was great to finally meet you sir.

Comment

Working...
                                X