2022 Crappie Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slew View Post
    Feels good to be back on Texas water today! Hopefully I can find a fish or 50!
    Welcome back!! I think you have a trick or two up your sleeve to put a couple or 50 in the sled.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
      It's killing me working this week. After playing with that dang livescope this past weekend, thats all I wanna do now is chase fish lol.
      Easy

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Caught 30 shooting docks off the kayak Sunday. Kept 12 slabs. The todd huckabee rod shoots good and has the backbone to pull them out from under the dock and the thump chubby Caught all of em. Click image for larger version

Name:	Snapchat-1492965016.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.1 KB
ID:	24683022

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by arrowslinger View Post
          Caught 30 shooting docks off the kayak Sunday. Kept 12 slabs. The todd huckabee rod shoots good and has the backbone to pull them out from under the dock and the thump chubby Caught all of em. [ATTACH]1089120[/ATTACH]

I wish lakes near me had docks. That looks fun.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by arrowslinger View Post
            Caught 30 shooting docks off the kayak Sunday. Kept 12 slabs. The todd huckabee rod shoots good and has the backbone to pull them out from under the dock and the thump chubby Caught all of em. [ATTACH]1089120[/ATTACH]

That’s Joe Partenzas Rod! He’s a dock shooting fool. Good job!!

Comment

Originally posted by JACK750 View Post
              Welcome back!! I think you have a trick or two up your sleeve to put a couple or 50 in the sled.
              I found em! They made me work for it though. Has to go fish timber but they got it done!

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                It's killing me working this week. After playing with that dang livescope this past weekend, thats all I wanna do now is chase fish lol.

Sound contagious! Maybe it's a sickness everbody gets, from get-n Livescope?

I wanna be sick too!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                  Sound contagious! Maybe it's a sickness everbody gets, from get-n Livescope?

I wanna be sick too!

It's always been there! Livescope is just another symptom! Now he's gonna want a bigger screen!

It's a vicious cycle that never ends!

Comment

The bigger screen bug bit me first. Now I've got three 10" Birds. And wanna go next one bigger.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Wayne won a trip on Pines in the Masonic raffle. He brought his wife Kelly up this morning to cash it in. The brush piles are loaded up and we started out catching fish on minnows under a slip cork but the bite was slow. We broke out the 10’ Bonehead rods and they started slinging them in as fast as I could take them off. Little 1/8 oz hand tied jigs with pink seemingly the best color, 15 to 20 foot deep. Another great day to be on the water.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	279933253_1192831838157586_8914494076821742772_n.jpg
Size:	51.1 KB
ID:	24683052

Name:	279905395_1192832431490860_4765525362214914548_n.jpg
Size:	65.2 KB
ID:	24683053

Name:	279917692_1192832414824195_6522873825870325511_n.jpg
Size:	78.0 KB
ID:	24683054

Comment

Great job Buff

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
                          Wayne won a trip on Pines in the Masonic raffle. He brought his wife Kelly up this morning to cash it in. The brush piles are loaded up and we started out catching fish on minnows under a slip cork but the bite was slow. We broke out the 10’ Bonehead rods and they started slinging them in as fast as I could take them off. Little 1/8 oz hand tied jigs with pink seemingly the best color, 15 to 20 foot deep. Another great day to be on the water.
                          [ATTACH]1089204[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1089205[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1089206[/ATTACH]
                          Heck yeah Buff, good times

Comment

Ordered some of them there Thump Chubbies to try out. See if I can't catch 236 fish a trip like the pros.

I prefer to thump the skinny ones but if it works it works!

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
                              Ordered some of them there Thump Chubbies to try out. See if I can't catch 236 fish a trip like the pros.

I prefer to thump the skinny ones but if it works it works!

Don't forget to order a 16 inch garmin so you can hang with Buff!

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                                Don't forget to order a 16 inch garmin so you can hang with Buff!
                                It's on my wish list. Along with a new uncle J boat, a running ski boat, a good credit score, and a busch light sponsorship.

Comment

Working...
                                X