No announcement yet.

2nd Draw!! Hagerman Hog March 18-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yesterday I had a sounder 30 yards from my tree when I walked in the dark. Only saw one group during light and they were moving too fast. Talked to a guy who got 2 on BM. Crickets today, but probably bc I got in late after hitting a hog with my car. Ugh.

Comment

Originally posted by FeetDown View Post
      Yesterday I had a sounder 30 yards from my tree when I walked in the dark. Only saw one group during light and they were moving too fast. Talked to a guy who got 2 on BM. Crickets today, but probably bc I got in late after hitting a hog with my car. Ugh.

How ever you gotta do it, bro! Get it done!

Comment

Any hogs killed this weekend? Besides the one with the car?

Comment

None here, only saw one Friday. I can confirm that the tally after Saturday was 26. Unknown how many were taken Sunday.

A few weeks ago they did a helicopter hunt and killed 172. That plus what we know from segment B, and a guess at Segment A, maybe 225 pigs killed? Seems like they should do the helicopter hunt after we get a crack at them.

Comment

Helicopter after the masses scatter them to all corners of the earth is t as productive. They did it in the correct order. Hunting hogs in the woods with any weapon without bait, is one of the tougher hunts there are

Comment

Thats a good point!

Comment

Yup, send in the ground forces after the air strike to finish off the escapees!

Comment

Working...
                X