Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who still uses DEF?

Comment

Haven’t seen it down here yet. But guess I better stock up anyway. Rotella on the other hand is like 243 ammo.

Comment

Go to Bucees

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
          China produces all of the urea and now they aren’t sharing.

It’s gonna get worse
          Seems like with plenty of Lonestar Light we should be able to get together and make a big DIY batch. DEF party!

Comment

Must be alot of people hauling loads for all these diesels

Comment

Originally posted by Kong View Post
              My oil guy told me weeks ago a massive shortage was coming. I bought 50 jugs along with 5 drums of Peak and just got it in on Monday. We use a ton of it but I bought the jugs just to have as back up.

Where are you located? If your anywhere in NE Tx you can have a jug of this, I think it was around $9 per 2.5 gallon jug.
              This causes the shortage

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Capp35 View Post
                Who still uses DEF?
                Wondering the same thing

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                  This causes the shortage

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
                  No sir, this is how I stay in business. Let me see you work without whatever tools you need to do your job. We burn over 5,000 gallons of diesel a month and we can’t operate without DEF so I covered my rear end. I didn’t contribute to the shortage, merely making sure the shortage doesn’t shut me down.

You need to call your buddy Biden on the cause of the shortage

Comment

Saw Plenty at Napa this morning

Comment

There’s a YouTube guy, economic ninja, that warned of an upcoming DEF shortage a couple of months ago. He stated it was primarily due to a shortage of plastic containers and that the truck stops that have DEF at the pump should still have it.

These shortages are regional. If you go into a region where there isn’t as many new diesel trucks then it will be easier to find it.

Comment

Void that warranty and go around it? lol simple fix

Comment

Originally posted by Kong View Post
                          No sir, this is how I stay in business. Let me see you work without whatever tools you need to do your job. We burn over 5,000 gallons of diesel a month and we can’t operate without DEF so I covered my rear end. I didn’t contribute to the shortage, merely making sure the shortage doesn’t shut me down.

You need to call your buddy Biden on the cause of the shortage
                          Same here I've got over 2,000 gallons on hand. But I'm not having any issues getting it yet, if some one needs some 2.5 jugs PM me I can help you out.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                            Auto Parts stores here in SA are stocked with piles of it, but Walmarts are hit and miss.
                            My Walmart hasn't had any for 2 months but all my local auto parts stores have and they are 50% more expensive than Walmart.

Comment

Originally posted by JBJTX81 View Post
                              My Walmart hasn't had any for 2 months but all my local auto parts stores have and they are 50% more expensive than Walmart.
                              I just ordered 3 jugs from Walmart.com of the Blue for $15.80 each, free shipping. They showed stock of the Supertech for $10.xx at some local stores but weren't available for shipping.

Comment

*cough* DELETE *cough*

Unless you hotshot or run 18 wheelers. Then sorry for the shortage. There is only one group of bloodsuckers causing this shortage, and it doesn't only reside in one political party.
                                Last edited by WItoTX; 01-20-2022, 01:15 PM. Reason: .

Comment

Working...
                                X