Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
    Lol Texas needin OL BAD!
    It all starts up front.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
      Texas next NIL will provide $50K per year for every OL on the roster starting with next season. Nice little pay day to jump start any OL NIL career, even if you are the backup.
      Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
      Originally posted by Chad C View Post
      Yep, they'll all make in the neighborhood of 150k each not including additional monies based on the two initiatives released in the last few days. Not bad for the OL boys.
      Glorious!

Comment

Lol Texas needin OL BAD!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Very, very bad.

Comment

It all starts up front.

Texas introduces a 3rd NIL the “all up front” program started by Alliance bank loan department

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Texas introduces a 3rd NIL the “all up front” program started by Alliance bank loan department
              There is a 3rd deal coming, but I have been told it is not ready to be announced just yet. Keep in mind all of these deals have to pass by the school's compliance office and be signed off on. Texas compliance office is pretty **** tough to get stuff through, so these should be iron tight. The schools themselves can not have any involvement or start these deals so they are all have to be donor driven from conception to final plan.

To play the devil's advocate, hopefully they an get all positions group up and running so Texas does not run into a locker room issue with some guys getting paid and some not. It also puts a question into my mind if this helps Texas get the right type of kid or is this a kid only interested in getting paid. Like I have said every time this comes up, this will not make the issues at Texas go away. I do like that it is finally showing signs of Texas being the "big bad bully" that everyone makes Texas out to be.

Comment

Originally posted by mikcop2000 View Post
                Go army beat Navy
                Yup.

Comment

Lebby will be the next OC at Oklahoma

Comment

Them boys struggling for OL, they desperate. Hear for the love of god guys we will even pay you to come play! LOL

All the big boys are doing it, it's just funny that some have to announce it to the world in a last attempt to try and land a decent OL for the first time in a decade

Comment

There is a 3rd deal coming, but I have been told it is not ready to be announced just yet. Keep in mind all of these deals have to pass by the school's compliance office and be signed off on. Texas compliance office is pretty **** tough to get stuff through, so these should be iron tight. The schools themselves can not have any involvement or start these deals so they are all have to be donor driven from conception to final plan.

To play the devil's advocate, hopefully they an get all positions group up and running so Texas does not run into a locker room issue with some guys getting paid and some not. It also puts a question into my mind if this helps Texas get the right type of kid or is this a kid only interested in getting paid. Like I have said every time this comes up, this will not make the issues at Texas go away. I do like that it is finally showing signs of Texas being the "big bad bully" that everyone makes Texas out to be.
                      I have the same concerns and I'm sure some will pick Texas for that reason.

On the flip side, I think it will now be very apparent if you didn't to Texas for the right reasons. If all you want to do it party of 6th street and you're a dumb kid with 100k in you pocket, everyone is going to know about it. You can cut ties after 1 year and replace them with someone that does want to be there.

We're going to give all of them more than enough rope to hang themselves with and then see if they are mature enough to handle it.

Comment

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                        Them boys struggling for OL, they desperate. Hear for the love of god guys we will even pay you to come play! LOL

All the big boys are doing it, it's just funny that some have to announce it to the world in a last attempt to try and land a decent OL for the first time in a decade

Nobody is doing anything close on the legit side of things. A 4 year scholarship OL stands to make 600k with some starters breaking 7 figures.

Looch makes that rather evident as he tweets away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                        Last edited by Chad C; 12-06-2021, 02:41 PM.

Comment

New car smell I kid, I'll be impressed when they start signing some big uglies

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                            it won't happen... we can't get an OL to sign with Texas, at least not in the last 8-10 years..

Luke Brockermeyer is switching positions...

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                              Won't we all.

Comment

Current EE's this list will grow.

QB Maalik Murphy
                                RB Jaydon Blue
                                DB Champ Lewis
                                WR Brenen Thompson
                                EDGE Justice Finkley
                                DB Bryan Allen Jr
                                DL Jaray Bledsoe
                                EDGE Anthony Jones
                                OL Cole Hutson