Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Clara Talk" - enjoy (there will be more to come)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're a good man for taking her in. There will be smiles and frustrations.

My wife's great grandmother lived with my wife's grandmother for many years. Lived to be a month shy of 101.
    Her grandmother has lived with my MIL next door to us for 15 of the 18 years we have lived there. Grandmother is 92.
    18 years of living next door to my MIL is enough and close enough. MIL can move in with SIL when the time comes.

Comment

You’re a good dude.

BTW, I’m in on the Clara talk. Nothing better than old people that don’t give a dang.

Comment

Thread of the year! Me and my wife both were laughing out loud after reading this. Greatness

Comment

Originally posted by Acameron52 View Post
          You’re a good dude.

BTW, I’m in on the Clara talk. Nothing better than old people that don’t give a dang.
          Word

Comment

you guys are awesome.....thank you for the kind words.

In truth, the timing of the words of encouragement couldn't have been better.

A wise man once asked me, "How do you eat an elephant?"

I replied "I do not know"

His response: "One bite at a time".

I guess we are eating elephants, inside the Whitsell home this year! Anybody hungry?

Comment

I’m not a chuckle kind of guy but I laughed until my belly hurt at your thread. My MIL is several years younger than your MIL but I give mine a hard time at every opportunity. My MIL is a bit rowdy too but a good sport and returns the ribbing with equal force and frequency. I sent her your post and told her from now on I’m calling her Clara Nell. Being a family site, I can’t post her response.

Life is short - laugh more than you cuss.

Comment

Jack & Coke...………………..

Comment

That was funny! Looking foward to more stories

Good on yall for taking her in!

Comment

Must be quiet àt the house

As Always My Heart is filled with Love for you and Your Families. Not because I am commanded to Love my Neighbor but because I can, am able to and it brings me Joy.

Comment

Working...
                    X