Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would happen if this was done in Texas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What would happen if this was done in Texas?

I’m thinking a different outcome but that’s just me.

Hundreds of Black Lives Matter protesters gathered today in Louisville, Kentucky to mark a year since the death of Breonna Taylor, a 26-year-old black medic who was shot and killedContinue Reading

I would certainly, hope so...........
    Even if your legally carrying in Texas................
    You can't go around pointing, a rifle at people...............
    A lot of Texans, I would think, would consider this, an emmenint
    threat..........
    And return fire............

Comment

Yessir. If you point a weapon at an armed person I would imagine that the person would at least try to seek cover, or open fire immediately.

Comment

This scenario has already played out in Texas, liberal Austin no less, and didn’t end well for the armed protestor...

Armed protestor Garrett Foster dies
        [ame="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ifO_hW_X3fY"]Footage shows deadly shooting at Austin protest - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

BLM is a domestic terrorist cult. Just wait until the jury finds the policemen innocent in the floyd incident. Everyone will go crazy burning everything insight except for the floyd family who probably will be out of the country vacationing on their recently found 27 million from the city of minneapolise

Comment

Playa----------precisely.............
            I don't carry a gun, to kill people...............
            I carry a gun, to keep from being killed............

Comment

The media has kept the video from public view as well. Fox aired it the other night showing Floyd (who had a lethal dose of fentanyl in his system) complaining of difficulty breathing. Personally I do think it was despicable to keep your knee on the neck of what appears to be a subdued person for that length of time.
              Additionally, theyput the option of 3rd degree murder on the table knowing they may not get a 1st or 2nd degree conviction.

Comment

Why is it that even these so called right side media outlets only quote the leftists? Does anyone ever wonder that? I listen to the news and they will interview the people on the liberal side of the argument but never bring in the conservative voice of reason. These online places do the same thing.

Comment

Working...
                X